Kuroo

You had dragged Kenma into cosplaying with you, you had brought the outfits and he was just there. You got him ready with the makeup and the two of you were taking pictures, he obviously wasn't as into it as you were playing his video games as you posed.

"Woah, what did I just walk into?" Kuroo asked, shielding his eyes away from you two as he dropped his body onto your bed.
"Damn, I was hoping to fuck Kenma, get out." You snapped, pushing Kuroo off your bed.
"Oh, I see how it is." Kuroo announced, wiping a fake tear from his eye.

He sadly walked out and you shook your head turning your camera off. You grabbed some wipes from your desk and started dragging across Kenmas face. He would squirm around in your grip but you held his face still.

Kuroo walked in again with food now in his hands, he sat on your bed and watched as you yanked Kenmas wig off making him groan slightly in pain. You smiled and passed him his clothes and he went to change, whilst you took off your wig and makeup.

You rubbed your eye makeup off when a slap crossed your ass, you turned around glaring at Kuroo who tried to look innocent. "You look sexy as hell." He mumbled, leaving the innocent phase and going directly into the horny one. You huffed and turned around once more but he pulled your waist towards him so you were against his body.

You attempted to pull yourself away but he started to grind on your ass from behind. "Babe, Kenma is literally in the room next to us." You rushed out, feeling his hard dick from under his trousers against your bare thigh.

"He's leaving soon right?" He asked, rubbing your thigh as he grinded into you. You nodded and wiped all the face makeup off when Kenma walked out. Kuroo stopped his movement as the door unlocked and he hid behind you.

"I guess I'll go now, see you tomorrow." Kenma mumbled, turning his device off before leaving the room with his bag.
"Bye Kenma!" You shouted from the door as you heard him leave, you sighed but was pulled back forcely. You yelped as your back hit the bed.

Kuroo got in between your legs and stripped off his trousers leaving him in his boxers and began to grind down on you creating pleasurable friction. Kuroo grunted loudly holding your hips tightly from under your skirt.

He touched your breasts for a second before pulling your top off, letting your breasts fall free against your body. He pinched at your nipples, creating waves of pleasure to travel through your body. You arched your back with a small moan as he wrapped his lips around one of your nipples.

You brought your hands up and began to tug on his messy hair, making him groan into your breast. He pulled away abruptly before travelling down your body. He ran his hand down your legs before pulling off your underwear, leaving you in the shirt skirt.

He immediately crashed his lips against your clit making you moan out, he dragged his tongue across your clit, chuckling as you arched your body, your legs shaking due to the pleasure he was building. The warm breath of his hit your clit you whimpered, struggling to keep still.

He trailed his fingers down your clit and circled your entrance before thrusting his long fingers in. You moaned so loudly that you covered your mouth as a reaction and you widened your legs a bit more, wanting him desperately.

He thrusted his fingers in, adding another as you got used to the stretch before parting from you making you whine in protest. He stipped his shirt and boxers leaving him completely naked.

"I want you to ride me in that pretty skirt." He declared, pulling you up from your position and replacing your body with his. You got up with shaky legs but successfully straddled him. You sunk down on his length, moaning as he stretches your walls out.

You scratched your nails lightly on his abdomen as he reached out and put his hands on your hips, guiding you to bounce on his dick. You whimpered as Kuroo would thrust his hips up into yours, grazing your G-spot each time perfectly.

Eventually you could feel your legs tense and you clenched down on his length as you began to orgasm. Your bounces were becoming sloppy so Kuroo took this as an opportunity to begin to thrust his hips up into yours until he came too.

With one low moan he came into you and you fell off of him in exhaustion. "You look so fucking hot in that skirt." He muttered, kissing you passionately before cuddling into you as your eyes closed.