Satori

A faint buzz was all you could hear, Satori had a vibrator buzzing deep inside you. 'It would be fun.' You mocked in your head, right at the moment you were squirming all over the place and it wasn't even on the highest setting. Your cheeks were red and your breathing was harsh and heavy, most likely everyone could hear you which made it even worse, it embarrassed you. You swore that everyone could hear it, but there was no reaction from the ones around you. You sighed heavily and leaned your body back into your boyfriend on the couch. You were lucky that no one was bringing you into the conversation, you were scared you were going to moan by accident. The boys which surrounded you were loud enough that it drowned out the noise but it still made you sweat when they went quiet for a second, watching the television.

The ache in your legs was too much and you arched your back slightly, still trying to keep it  a big secret. Satori slipped his arm around you and pulled you closer to him, dragging your legs over the sofa, making you twitch at the friction it created on your thighs. He slowly increased the settings making you groan out loud making everyone look at you in confusion. "Sorry, just tired." You chuckled, trying to play it off, luckily they bought it, but unluckily he increased the setting to the maximum. "I'm going to bed!" You cried, getting up and nodding to the boys before leaving to your room, yanking out the stupid vibrator. "I have no fucking clue why I agreed to this." You snapped at yourself.

"Why did you take it out Y/n?" Satori asked, walking through the door with the small device in his hand.
"I can't take it, just fuck me!" You spat, throwing the vibrator to the ground and getting into bed. Satori watched you with a blank look on his face, he shut the door and locked it walking over to you. His facial expression became more angry as he stomped over, yanking off the covers from your body leaving you cold and whiny.
"Get off the fucking bed and strip!" Satori spat, pulling you up from your arm to stand up.
"Don't tell me what to do." You snapped back, pulling off your shirt and throwing it to the side of you.
"Don't act like a little brat Y/n, we know what happens when you do." Satori sneered, pulling off his shirt and unbuckling his jeans.
"Yeah, yeah. I remember." You retorted, shaking your head as you mocked him. Of course he didn't like that.

"Get on the fucking bed. Now!" He growled and you followed his instructions sitting down, closing your legs just before he opened them again, dipping his head down between your legs.
"I really think this is working out for me right now." You giggled, threading your fingers in his hair, pulling the red strands lightly.
"Well I'll just stop if that makes you happier?" Satori countered, moving away from your aching body.
"No." You whined, pulling him back into your body, a deep laugh left his lips and he licked your clit, his hot tongue skillfully moving against it, he would suck lightly making you twitch.

Your hands were still threaded into his hair and you would constantly pull him closer to your vagina so he took your hands and glared at you, warning you to not pull his hair anymore. You pouted and squeezed his hand in surrender. Your whimpers were coming out more and more that let him know you were close, so to help you cum, he pulled away. You moaned in annoyance and squeezed his hand. "Calm down baby." He muttered, patting your head as he put on a condom from the drawer. He slipped it on and shuffled over to your body, slipping into your wet entrance, immediately thrusting out and back in.

You moaned and arched your back, letting him hit further into you. By now you were heavily sensitive and once he began to rub your clit you were wrecked. Your body twitched and you began to thrash around as you came around his dick. You whimpered loudly and moaned, your back arching crazily. Satori swore and continued thrusting before cumming into the condom. He fell against your body and kissed your breast before getting back up. He quickly threw on his clothes and left the room, remembering the guests who were still in the living room.

They were all still sitting in the same place as before and once they saw Satori they clapped for him, patting his back making him shake his head. "Fuck off."