Ukai

You wandered into the shop that Keishin worked at and you skimmed through the isles, without him seeing you. He was stocking up the shelves with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. You grinned and walked up to him, slapping his ass. He jumped slightly and turned to you in confusion.

"What the hell?" He questioned, sighing in relief when he noticed it was you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing your cheek making you scrunch your face up with a faint blush.

"Why are you here?" He asked, returning to his work.
"I wanted to see you." You innocently smiled, trying to make him believe you werent there for a certain reason. He only hummed and turned away leaving you to pout.

You continued to watch him fill the shelves before pulling him away from the shelf. You turned him around and slammed his back on the shelf instead. You placed your lips on his and he kissed back, his hand resting on your jaw.

You slipped your tongue in and tangled it with his own. The two of you proceeded to make out, you smiled slightly and pressed your body into his, making him groan and wrap your arms around your waist, pulling you even closer.

"Come on, let's go to the back." He whispered, parting from your lips before dragging you away, leaving the boxes of supplies on the floor. The two of you walked into a smaller area, where you assumed they would stay when on a break.

He smashed you into the wall making you groan out in pain. He placed a light peck on your lips before leaving sloppy kisses around your neck, leaving a few marks at different points. You whined slightly at the feeling and Keishin adjusted you and picked you, letting you wrap your legs around his waist.

You grinned at his actions and pulled him close with your legs. He pulled off your shirt and ripped off your bra, leaving you naked on the top half of your body. He started pinching at your nipples and replaced one of his hands with his mouth and started sucking on your breast.

You moaned at him being straight forward and you dragged your hand up to go into his hair and you pulled at multiple strands making him groan at you. He quickly parted from you and placed you on the chairs in the room.

He ripped off his shirt and began unbuckling his trousers, you watched eagerly and unbuttoned your jeans. He got his trousers off and paused for a second and just stared at you before laying you down on a row of chairs. He yanked off your jeans and underwear leaving you completely bare.

He licked a long strip up your vagina and began flicking at your clit, making you moan loudly. He smiled and did it once more, watching your legs shake at the pleasure. He then slid one of his long fingers into your vagina, thrusting in and out of it. You whined and arched your back at the pleasure.

You moved your hips up to feel more of his finger but he pulled your hips down with a snap. You whined once more when he slid in another finger. He continued thrusting his fingers in and started to leave lovebites on your thighs.

"S-Shit, Keishin. I'm about to come." You groaned, your hands gripping on the chair.
"Hold it." He growled, still moving his fingers at a fast pace.

He then split from you making you whine in protest. He removed his boxers in a flash and pulled you up so you were sitting on his lap.

"Ride me baby." He muttered, his voice deep and seductive making you wetter. You sunk down on his dick and paused to adjust to his length.

He had a tight grip on your hips and he slowly moved you to make you comfortable. You moaned at the friction and sped up. Keishin then dragged his hands up to your breasts and let his hands rest there, giving gentle squeezes here and there.

Keishin then moved his mouth to connect with yours, you were being really loud at this point and someone was bound to walk in if they heard you screaming his name.

Your tongues moved together once again and you were moaning into his mouth. He placed his hands back on your hips and guided you through your orgasm and his. You placed your head in the crook of his neck as your orgasm ripped through you.

Keishin kept you moving and rode you through both of your highs. You stayed in position and panted heavily along with Keishin. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him, trying to regain your breath.

He kissed your forehead and you finally moved off of him. He grabbed yours and his clothes and the two of you cleaned up and got dressed.

"I'm going to need the morning pill." You announced walking out of the small room along with Keishin, you guys looking like an absolute wreck.
"Just leave it." He muttered, kissing you once more. "Go home and get some rest, you better be up before I get home." He chuckled slapping your ass, and you limped away trying not to show how sore you were.