Kuroo

Jealousy

You and Kuroo had been fighting, the two of you were stubborn meaning that the two of you hadn't spoken in a couple days. You had tried to resolve it with him but he gave you the cold shoulder causing you to leave with a temper.

You would visit his practice time and watch the boys and even flirt with his friends to get him to notice you and even react in a type of way. It worked most of the time.

"Hey Kenma." You grinned to him, Kenma was definitely not a vocal person, so most of the time you had to make conversation. You knew you could get under Kuroos skin if you went after kenma.

"What are you playing on?" You asked him, leaning into his shoulder, watching as he clicked random buttons. He explained his game to you and you listened intently. You could feel a burning glare on your face and you lifted your head.

You gaze met Kuroos and he was glaring lasers at you. You grinned at him and leaned further into Kenma who was still playing his game with no care. You and him held a stare until he got up and stormed over towards you.

"Kenma, do you mind if I borrow Y/n." He asked, poison laced in his words. Kenma nodded slightly, not really paying attention to what was really going on around him.

Kuroo yanked you up by a tight grip on your arm. You grimaced at his grip and tried to pull away but he just pulled at you more. He threw you in the car and slammed the door shut and got into his seat, turning the ignition on.

"Do you really think you're funny?" He chuckled, his knuckles becoming white from his grip on the steering wheel as he drove home. You stubbornly looked out the window, not answering his question.

"Answer me!" He spat, grabbing onto your thigh. You jolted in your seat and spun your head towards him, anger spreading throughout your features.

"I thought it was rhetorical." You sneered, trying to pull his hand away. His tight grip was beginning to hurt and you were practically scratching at his hand to get it to move.

He lifted his hand and the car stopped at your house and he walked straight to the door with you following close behind. He didn't mutter a word to you as he opened the door and he walked in his shoes stomping onto the floor.

You followed him as he led you to your shared room. He turned towards you and slammed you into the wall. He raised his hand up to your neck and squeezed it lightly.

"Look, I know you're angry at me but you don't have to go after my friends." He growled, pulling you closer into his body, making you feel his boner. Your breathing hitched as he rubbed himself against you.

He dipped his head into your neck and left bruises scattered around the base of your neck. You whined and dragged your hand up to his hair, tugging at it. He groaned into your neck and smashed your hand into the wall.

"No, you can't touch me." He growled, taking your other hand and lifting it above your head. You whined once more and tried pulling your hands down, but they were stuck in place.

He shook his head at you before dropping your hands and dragged you by your waist to your bedroom. He threw you onto the bed before getting something from the closet. You watched eagerly but complained when he brought out a piece of rope.

"Don't start complaining Y/n. You deserve this." Kuroo spat, taking off your clothes before tying you up to the bedpost. He ran his hands down your naked body and you groaned at the light contact.

He soon started pressing kisses around your stomach and increasingly wandered down to your vagina. He parted your legs and kissed around your abdomen, the kisses becoming lighter and lighter.

Kuroo then situated himself in front of your vagina and kissed around your clit, making you forget how to breathe for a second. He started to lick around your clit, but would continuously miss it and ignore it.

He then licked all the way up your vagina making you moan loudly as a reaction. You arched your back, lifting your hips slightly but Kuroo slammed them back down onto the bed.

He forced his fingers into your mouth, making you suck on them before sticking a few into your vagina. You arched your back in surprise and started yanking on the restraints that were placed on your wrists.

"Be quiet, or you don't get to cum." He sneered, curling his fingers inside your vagina, almost making you cry out already. He continued to finger you in a quick pace and as soon as you were about to cum he pulled away leaving you begging in protest.

He took the rope off of your hands and kissed at the marks that were made by you pulling at it. You grimaced at the soreness and rubbed them softly. He then gently pulled you up and flipped you around so you were on your hands and knees.

"I want you to be loud for me okay?" He grinned, placing a small kiss on your shoulder before gripping your hips tightly. He shoved his length into you roughly and watched in satisfaction as you arched your back, moaning loudly.

He began thrusting in and out of you, starting off slowly before speeding up his pace. You could feel your abdomen cramping up as he became rougher, slamming into you. He knew you were close to orgasming, so he picked up his pace.

He was beginning to groan in pleasure and he could feel himself start to orgasm as your walls tightened around his dick. He gave out a loud moan before cumming inside your vagina, and as you felt his cum spread through your walls you orgasmed.

You came all over his dick and screamed at the pleasure. He pulled out and laid next to you for a moment.

"I'm sorry. This whole fighting was stupid. I love you." Kuroo muttered, wiping your hair out of your face.

"I love you too." You whispered as Kuroo walked out of the room, returning with a washcloth. He cleaned you up and gave you little kisses here and there. He put on his boxers and cuddled up beside you, the two of you smiling before dozing off into sleep.