Tsukishima / Yamaguchi

You sat in a lecture and it was already a bore, the teacher just began talking and you were off, dozing all over the place. You raised your hand and was allowed to go to the toilet, you yawned walking out and left to the toilet, ignoring the footsteps following you. You walked through the door and brought out your phone flicking through social media. "Well aren't we lucky to be meeting at the same time." A voice announced, you could hear the smirk already on his lips by the sound of his voice.
"This is the girl's toilets Tsukishima, oh and Yamaguchi." You noted, smiling at Yamaguchi who was standing behind Tsukishima. Tsukishima walked over to you and removed your phone from your hand. "Go away." You snapped, attempting to grab your phone back but it didn't work and he put your phone in his jacket pocket. He then removed his jacket and threw it to the floor. You glared at him and dropped off the counter but a body stopped you almost immediately. Yamaguchi's body was in between your legs and with one lean he smashed his lips onto yours.

You were definitely surprised, but you let him continue, as long as it wasn't Tsukishima you were fine. Yama's hands were running across your body randomly so you took his hand and placed it on your waist. Because he was still nervous he let his hand stay in place as your lips moved against each other. Suddenly he was pulled off of you and shoved to the side. "Why don't you get on your knees?" Tsukishima grinned, swiping your hair away from your shoulder letting it fall down your back.
"Not for you." You grimaced, kicking him away from you but he only grabbed onto your leg and pulled you off the counter. 
"On the floor Y/n." He spat and you already felt your submissive side take over pissing you off. Tsukishima always made you feel inferior and you let him.

You crouched down onto the floor in front of Tsuki and watched as he unbuckled his belt, unzipping his trousers and letting them fall. He took out his dick and gripped your jaw, letting your mouth fall open you took him into your mouth, his hands reaching into your hair. "What are you gonna do then? Watch her or fuck her?" Tsuki questioned Tadashi, watching as his friend blushed as you glanced at him. Tadashi swallowed a lump in his throat and he shyly stripped of his trousers and knelt down behind you. He pulled down his trousers and lifted up your skirt, pulling your underwear down and pushing you forward letting him slip in.

You moaned in surprise and took Tsuki further into your mouth every time Tadashi thrusted into you. You moaned on Tsuki's dick letting your eyes roll back in pleasure. Everytime he thrusted into you he would get quicker, seeing if you were comfortable with his speed and he would go faster. This was new to Yamaguchi so he didn't really know what to do to make you cum, he only knew what sexual intercourse is due to school but other than that, he had no idea. With the steady speed you needed more, so you snaked your hand towards Tadashi's which was placed on your hip and you pulled it down to your clit. You guided your hand before placing it on Tsuki's dick.

You pulled out of your mouth and jerked him off as you caught a breath. You noticed that Tadashi's thrusts were beginning to get faster than before and you knew he would be close. Without much realization, Tsuki cummed in your hand and some of it got on your back. He groaned silently and exhaled a breath as his dick twitched. Tadashi felt the tightening of your walls and in his abdomen and he continued to rub circles into your clit making you moan and arch your back, your head leaning on the ground as you used one of your hands to hold onto Tadashi's. Your breathing decreased as you came around Tadashi's dick and you felt him pull out immediately, your back was arched so much that it hurt and pleasure shot up through your body crazily. Tadashi jerked himself off and finally came all over your thigh, the white liquid flowing down your leg.

Tadashi got back up and breathed heavily, walking into the toilet and getting a tissue to wipe up his cum. You leaned your head onto the floor before being pulled up by Tsukishima who placed his lips on yours. "Ahhhhh!" Interrupted a new voice, seeing Tadashi with his trousers still down and you making out with Tsukshima. The three of you paused and looked at the person making all the noise, them frozen just like all of you were.
"Let's not talk about it yeah?" You muttered with a guilty smile.