Yamaguchi

You and Tadashi were having a lazy day. He was laid across your body, his face squished into your boobs whilst his legs were tangled with yours. Your hand was running through his hair at a soothing speed, almost making him fall asleep.

He thought for a moment and wondered how this was such a perfect moment, the two of you were going to marry soon and he couldn't wait. All he wanted to do was create a family with you, for his cum to make a baby with you.

He wanted to see you with a full stomach, big and round, holding his baby. The thought of it made him groan.

"Tadashi, can you move a bit, there's something poking me." You muttered in discomfort. Yamaguchi opened his eyes in surprise and moved away from you entirely. He glanced down at his dick in annoyance, it was as hard as a rock.

"Hey you okay?" You asked him, sitting up behind him. He nodded anxiously as you wrapped your arms around him, resting your head on his shoulder. You looked down from his shoulder, seeing his situation and grinned.

You placed both of your hands on his stomach and trailed one down, you placed it on his hard dick making him groan out and you began to palm him.

He tensed up quickly as you slipped your hand into his trousers wrapping your hand around the base of his cock. You gently placed your lips on his neck and began kissing and giving him small bites.

"Take it off baby." You grinned, removing yourself from his body. Immediately he sprung up and removed his trousers and underwear. He sat on the bed once again and you crawled over to him.

You dipped your head down and wrapped your lips against his dick, you sucked lightly before shoving him all the way into your mouth, making you glad that you had no gag reflex.

He let out a sharp whine and threw his head back onto the bed frame. He thrusted his hips up and you suffocated slightly at his size but let him continue.

You pulled away and removed your shirt, leaving your breasts to drop down. He raised his hands up and placed them on your chest, squeezing them in his hands.

He could just imagine how big they would get with pregnancy, he couldn't wait to see you breastfeeding your children.

He kissed your lips lovingly before bringing his lips down to your nipple. He groaned at the sensation of your hard nipple being dragged across his tongue.

You moaned at his hot mouth and moved over his body to straddle him, but he had another idea and switched places so you were laid out on the bed.

He ran his hands down your body before ripping off your shorts and underwear. He was rushing through and smashed his head in between your thighs, running his tongue over your clit, catching you in surprise.

You moaned out when he dipped his tongue into your entrance, licking you up. The shocks going through you body were desperately trying to close your legs but he held them open steadily. You thrashed around, getting quicker and quicker until you orgasmed.

He moved his head away before removing his shirt, now the both of you were naked. He opened your legs up again and began to slip in his dick.

"W-Wait condom." You sighed, arching your back.
"We don't need it." Tadashi muttered before snapping his hips into yours.

The both of you moaned out in unison and he began to thrust his hips deeply into yours, trying to get as deep as possible.

You rolled your hips into his as you felt your orgasm coming with a tightening of your abdomen. He however, continued to thrust into you with power and speed, sending a current through your body.

"Fuck baby you doing so good." He panted, holding a tight grip on your legs. "I'm going to cum in you yeah." He moaned, squeezing his eyes shut.

He could feel himself slow down slightly as he cummed, his eyes were wide open, watching you cum around his dick.

"That's it baby, come for me." He soothed, thrusting his hips for you, he began kissing your cheek before travelling to your neck. He pulled out and watched as his and your cum dripped out of your entrance so as a desperate reaction and gathered it up on his finger and attempted to shove it back in.

Once he was finished he laid down beside you. "We're gonna have beautiful babies." He whispered, kissing your lips longingly creating a lazy grin on your face as you began to fall asleep.

Once your eyes were shut and you were knocked out he kissed your forehead before going down to your abdomen.

"Give me a baby, make them look exactly like her." He muttered, kissing around your abdomen before cuddling into your body.