𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓

Start from the beginning

Natasha shook her head laughing "Y'all are crazy!"

The next day...
Nyela's POV,

I opened the door to our apartment to see Rell wearing a ski mask in all black counting stacks of money. Naleia ran over to him and I took off my shoes.

This was our routine, we'd drop Leia off to spend time with each parent throughout the week.

"Where did all this come from?"

"Don't worry about it" he put the money aside and picked his daughter up, throwing her in the air then kissing her cheeks. "What it do lil mama, you had fun at the pool yesterday?"

"Yes!" She cheesed then started playing with the money.

I leaned on the wall folding my arms staring at the money.

Since when he start doing this?

He noticed me staring at the money and smacked his lips. "It's nothing, i'm just counting the money cause i'm finna make a deal. C'mere"

I stared at him for a bit then walked over and he pulled me onto his lap which caught me off guard.

He held my hands with one hand so I wouldn't fiddle with them. "Listen, imma bout to tell you something but no matter what, you and Naleia will always be safe."

I looked at him a bored expression and he continued "I'm taking my uncle's position in the streets"

After he said that there was a moment of thick silence.

"Say something"

"What do you want me to say nigga? Okay? It's not like if I say ion want you too, you're going to change it so what's the point of even talking. I knew you wouldn't leave the streets from the minute I met you, I signed up for this." I expressed.

"Don't put that in yo mouth" He grabbed the stack of money out Naleia's hand. "I want you back in the crib"

"What does that mean for us?"

He sighed "We'll figure things out. It's been like two months and a nigga can't even look at another bitch without thinking about you. If she ain't Nyela ion want her ass. I missed you Ny"

"I missed you too" I smiled. "I'm never drinking again, i'll make it up to you"

"Mhm. You making up for it tonight" he rubbed his hand along my inner thigh. "What we is?"

"Forevas" I cheesed.

"Say it again, I ain't hear you"

Boy-

"Then you need to get a hearing aid cause you deaf as fuck" I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my neck and kissed me.

Leia started clapping and we broke the kiss to watch her. She came over and I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

"I saw Rell fall in love I know that shit crazy" he sung to himself making me chuckle.

"Tired" Leia yawned and leaned against my chest and I leaned against Rell's.

"I love you"

"I love you too mami" he spoke then pecked my forehead.

🪦
𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒛
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘥 24𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵
𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷
"𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝑨𝒚𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐, 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Honest opinions?

Book 2 out now! Trusttt me it's GOOD

Idc for a 16 yr old this book was decent 👌🏾 there is definitely room for improvement.

Alongside read Ms Delusional.

Book 2 still includes Nyela and Kadrell's relationship. As well as more characters from this book (Ximora, Dylan, Rito etc..)

Thanks 4 reading 💋