𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🎶𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚🎶

7𝐀𝐌 🕖
Omniscient POV,

"Gimme yo hand" Rell spoke then attached the pandora bracelet with a infinity heart clasp on her wrist, he was meant to give it to her yesterday but being caught up with everything he forgot.

"Now i'm iced out" she joked inspecting the charms, letter K, letter N and a purple heart.

"You're favourite colour is pink and mine is blue so that's why the heart is purple" he pointed out.

She pouted holding her hand to her chest. "Thank you"

"You're welcome" he pecked her lips then she tightened his tie. "Aye you think we have some time so I can eat fat ma?"

Nyela rolled her eyes, "Nigga you facing a judge in two hours and all you is focused on is pussy. Yo priorities are wrong bae"

"It's my lil good luck formula" he shrugged.

"You spoke to my father?" She asked changing the subject.

"Yea he said everything should go well unless there is something unexpected. I'm just anticipated cause I wanna find out who this so called witness is, no one was around"

"Me too" she smiled small.

"Yo father still don't like me tho, don't get it twisted shawty" he sponged his hair. "Ole man growing grey hairs taking care of my ass"

"Hooligan, police are downstairs ready to take yo criminal ass to court hurry up" John popped his head in.

"Hoo— mmcht" he kissed his teeth. "Give me a minute"

"I'll see you there" Nyela pecked his lips.

"Mhm" he mumbled then sprayed on some cologne and headed downstairs.

A/N: y'all I think I did okay on this court scene, I gotta watch court cases and edit this in the future. Inspiration for this scene: Law and Order.

2 hours later...
𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝📍

The judge came into the room and everyone was standing.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. The court is now in session. Judge David Coleman presiding. Please be seated" The bailiff said to everyone.

"The case of Mr Blake, are both sides ready?" The judge spoke getting straight into it. He was a middle aged white man with black hair.