𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Character's face claims:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚙📍
Kadrell's POV,

Rito, Meekz, Kai, Tyz and I was sat in the trap waiting for any clues on Duke's whereabouts.

"This nigga dumb as fuck" I chuckled as I saw Duke post that he was at a party on his ig story. "Where's this party at?" I turned my phone to show the guys.

"Hollon lemme check with my boy cause he was talm bout sum party tonight" Meekz said walking out the room as he called someone.

I took a deep breath as I waited impatiently for Meekz to enter the room, hopefully with something that was useful.

"Who the fuck ate my brownies!?" Tyz said holding an empty box of cosmic brownies.

"It's a trap house nigga, a rat probably ate that shit, nobody round here eat that dry ass stuff" Kai retorted

Tyz held his chest feeling hurt, this nigga has so much love for cosmic brownies he always buying em and keeping them stacked in his pantry.

"They're not dry actually ion know what kind of brownies you be eating but they sure ain't cosmic, Leaky" Tyz mugged him.

The door opened and everyone turned their heads to see Kane strolling in with a mug displayed on his face. "Why are y'all looking at me like that, I know i'm fine" he popped his imaginary collar.

"If that's what he considers fine then Tyz is ugly as fuck" I muttered.

Kai kissed his teeth, "Fuck no. Nigga we thought you was Meekz, why you so late?"

"Mmcht I was getting sum good coochie and y'all interrupted.. Can we hurry this shit up I wanna go back and continue" Kane mugged all of us before sitting down opposite Rito.

"How yo mute ass get pussy? Sign language?" I joked making everyone laugh and he flipped me off.
"Nigga probably fuck in dead silence when he nut he go like "mm"" I cracked up laughing slapping my thigh with my head down.