𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

Calinae's POV,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Calinae's POV,

Before we went to Punta cana I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant and rn i'm officially 8 weeks pregnant.

I'm excited for my pregnancy journey but one thing is my mood swings have been crazy. I feel so bad for Rito because I don't mean to be so mean to him but it is what it is. I rarely get morning sickness, it mostly happens when I eat weird combinations of food or if I eat too fast.

The doctor said our baby is healthy and in two months we'll find out the gender.

I just woke up from my nap and headed downstairs to see Rito smoking on the couch. I scrunched up my nose at the scent, "Baby put that out"

He snapped his head towards me then immediately put it out and got up to kiss and hug me. "You hungry?"

"Mhm, i'm bout to go make a p&j sandwich" I told him as I let go.

"How's da lil seed" he put his hand on my stomach.

"Hungry, imma go now" I pecked his lips then went into the kitchen to make my sandwich. I didn't even like peanut butter till I was pregnant.

I returned to the living room and sat beside him eating my sandwich then the doorbell rang.

These people don't have homes?

Rito got up already knowing who it was and opened the door. In came Rell and Kai, they both gave me hugs then sat adjacent to me on the couch.

"Stop feeding my neph processed food, go eat some chicken and rice or sum" Rell jerked his chin at my half eaten sanwich.

"Well your neph wanted this to eat" I bit into my sandwich as Rito sat back down beside and threw his arm over my shoulder. "Where Nyela at?"

"Mmcht. She blocked me, I even emailed her ass" he threw his hands up dramatically and I laughed.

"Why?"

"I was trynna start an argument but it ain't go well"

Toxic.

"Kai what's the word?" Rell asked clasping his hands together.

"Ian saying nun with Cali here" he muttered.

"Just say it, I'm minding my black business" I looked him up and down.

He looked at Rell for confirmation and he nodded. "Ight. King told Nyela he's been out of state for the past two years but he only left for a few months, it's like he's been hiding. I've been trynna find out why but ion got no info onnat yet. He's been seen around with Jaylee only recently, to me I don't think it's a coincidence and I find it very sus"

Meanwhile...
Nyela's POV,

I was waiting at a local diner for King to meet me. After waiting for 8 minutes he walked into the diner with a wide smile on his face.