𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓

One month later...

Calinae's POV,

"Where we going?" Roshaun asked for the 100th time.

"To the waterpark with Nyela, Chyna and Natasha. Ask again Ro, I dare you" I turned up the music bopping my head as I drove.

Nyela introduced me to Natasha and through that our kids have became good friends. It's nice to have mom friends around because being a first time mom comes with a lot mistakes and it's good having someone around to teach you right and wrong.

"Baby, you hungry?"

"Yesssss" he dragged in an annoyed tone. I fully woke him out this sleep this morning because we were running late and he ain't get to have breakfast.

I made a quick stop at McDonald's and 15 minutes later we arrived at the waterpark.

We got checked in, changed and met up with the others by the pool.

"Heyyyy" I dragged as I approached them.

"Hii" Natasha smiled holding Najour in her arms, everyone doing the same.

I got in the pool and picked up Roshaun, he heavy ion know what his father be feeding him. Bulky ass son. I love his chubby rolls.

"How's the pregnancy?" I asked Chyna who was holding her 2 year old daughter Layla on her side.

"Tiring as fuck. I'm happy I only have 2 months left cause this girl need to hurry and pop out!" She expressed.

We moved over to the kiddies pool so we could let them run and play about with each other.

"Jour, stop!!!" Naleia whined as he splashed her with water.

"Cry baby" he stuck out his tongue and Leia pushed him making him fall. Nyela quickly went over to help Najour up and scold her daughter.

"Najour's father a lame ass nigga, I tell him time and time again not to promise my son anything. Last night, he told Najour he was finna take him to the movies. He had my son waiting up all night and he came home drunk this morning" Natasha expressed trying to hold back her tears.

Nyela hugged her, "Things will get easier I promise, you and jour are welcome around anytime."

I looked over at the pool and the kids were splashing each other with water, a kid came over and all 3 of them moved into a corner away from her.

I held back my laughter. It wasn't funny at all but I laugh in serious situations. "Y'all stop being mean and play with her"

"No!" Roshaun said then continued moving around the floaty. "Gimme" Naleia said pulling the raft from him.

"Chile" Chyna sighed.

"How's you and Rell?" I turned to Ny.

"I honestly don't know, he doesn't seem to hate me anymore. We've been co-parenting for weeks and the day after Kane's funeral he seemed...different"

"Different how?" Chyna asked.

"He just seemed dark. We take turns looking after Naleia and recently her teacher told me she's been behaving different as well. Only talking to Najour and not concentrating or engaging much in group activities like she used to. And I think it's because she's noticed me and her father aren't together anymore"

"He'll come around especially since you're his first love. If he is anything like his brother, he'll keep sliding back no matter what. I remember early in my relationship I shot Kelo in the arm because I caught him with another girl, turns out the girl was his therapist. Guess who was in my bed the next month" she flipped her hair over her shoulder.