𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"But how can you love me but cheat on me..." she squinted at him.

"It's complicated" he ran his hands over his face. "Ian never been possessive over a girl like how I am with you Ny, onG. I'm not good at explaining my feelings but just know ion want to be with anyone but you"

"You literally just was...Lord you need to go back to school" she waved him off.

"Again, because I thought you cheated on me"

"Okay so we both thought we cheated on each other then we both cheated on each other. We're even now Kadrell" she kissed her teeth.

"I didn't wanna sleep with her mmcht. Nyela look at me" he held her chin but she dragged it away. "I'm sorry"

"Apologising and not making a change is manipulation Rell"

"It's Kadrell" he corrected her and she took a irritated sigh then took his blunt then started smoking. "On foe i've changed"

"Don't lie on foenem" she side eyed him as she blew out smoke.

"Whatever Ny. You hungry?" He changed the subject as he started back up the car.

"No Kadrell" she winded down the window and leaned her head on the side.

He mumbled something under his breath before pulling off.

"Rell..."

"Mm?" He hummed waiting for her to speak again. "I love you too" she whispered making him smile wide.

They pulled up to chick-fil-a drive thru, although Ny said she wasn't hungry, he still bought her food because he knew when she finished the blunt she was gon be hungry like a dog.

He got a notification on his phone so he checked it then locked it. "Yo crib cleaned up, don't tell nobody what happened cause it never happened"

She nodded her head slowly. "I don't want to go back home it's too soon. Can I stay with you?" She asked with her eyes red and low.

"Fasho"

They got into his crib and sat in the living room watching the screen while munching on their chick-fil-a.

"Rell this movie, it's...not interesting" Ny mentioned very slowly.

"Ayo why you talking like that?" Rell did a delayed laugh.

"Shhh. I'm watching the movie" she put a fry in her mouth.

"Y'all trippin, the tv not even on" Kelo chuckled to himself then grabbed the remote and turned it on.

Their eyes lit up seeing the screen as they stared.

"Colours" Ny gasped.

"Magical" He gasped.