𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

^Can play the music, ur preference ig.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(𝟏𝟏𝐏𝐌 🕚)
Omniscient POV,

The girls were all in India's car on their way to the party.

"Who's party is it?" Ny asked as she sat in the back. Cali called shotgun first.

"Kelo's" Cali replied as India pulled off.

Nyela thought for a bit, the name sounded familiar but she couldn't put a pin on it.

"And who is Kelo?" She cocked her head.

"Rell's brother" Cali replied breathing out.

"Oh my daysss" Nyela dragged leaning her head on the window. "We gettin fucked up tonight" she started singing randomly.

"Rito nem are already there waiting for us" Cali told her causing Nyela to slouch down in her seat and groan.

They arrived at the party, it didn't seem too packed because it was being kept in an airbnb. Risky by Lil Durk was blasting through the place as people were vibing to the music.

The girls headed straight to the kitchen to get theirselves a drink then searched for the boys. They found them chilling in the corner of the room.

Kai was smoking while a random girl was twerking on his lap, Rito just stared at Cali while smiling and licking his lips. And Rell was on the phone arguing with Sarah.

"I ain't nut in you" Rell scrunched up his face. "I wore a condom and pulled out, don't pin a baby on me. That baby gon be ugly as fuck cause it sure ain't mi— mmcht" he kissed his teeth when Sarah hung up mid sentence.

She's pregnant and out of all the 4 potential baby daddies, she says it's Rell's. That's fishy to him, especially cause he was always extra safe when it came to sex.

The sound of Nyela's laugh caught his attention, he turned around and his eyes pondered on her body. She wore a black Cami corset top with ripped denim shorts and white Nike TC 7900 sneakers. Her slim thick figure drove him crazy.

She turned her body slightly. "GYATT" Rell shouted while jerking his head back making everyone nearby look at him, some giving mugs.

"Nigga?" Kai laughed making his chest vibrate.

"My fault" he scratched the back of his head then walked over to Ny. "Lemme talk to you real quick" he said licking his lips.

Nyela eyed him for a bit before agreeing. She downed the rest of the alcohol in her cup and he took her hand and she snatched it away immediately, "Nigga I can walk" she sassed.

"Bitch ian say you couldn't, come on" he waved her on and walked away not wanting to listen to her response. They ended up outside where there was less people around, mainly just people talking and smoking.

"What is there to talk about?" Ny folded her arms and narrowed her eyes at him.

"I just want to-" he cut himself off and cleared his throat. "I just wanna apologise for the other day, Ian mean to make you upset I was just trynna push your buttons but I didn't expect you to walk out or act like that"

"That's a bullshit apology, try again" she rolled her neck making Rell suck his teeth.

She huffed, "You need to apologise for the conversation you had in the car knowingly. If we were going to eat and I called my sneaky link to come fuck me after, you're telling me you wouldn't feel a way?" Nyela tilted her head at him trying to get her point across.