𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

2 days later...
Nyela POV,

I've never met a nigga who's gave me head then ghosted me. I texted Rell's phone ONCE and I called ONCE and he ain't respond or call back. It's fuck him then.

Fuck I look like texting down a nigga's phone who ain't mine?

I just got my hygiene together and changed into comfortable clothing and put my robe on because I felt cold. I removed my shower cap then put back on my black bonnet then laid comfortably on my bed scrolling through tiktok when the condo door rang.

"NYELA OPEN THE DOOR!" Ximora shouted.

I groaned loudly and got up while punching the air and going to get the door.

I looked on the camera to see Cali with a tear stained face and India who looked concerned. I buzzed them in, letting them up.

"IS IT TREY?" Ximora asked shouting. Trey is her bitch ass boyfriend.

Ion like Trey, no particular reason I just don't like him and that's that.

"Fuck no! And it's Calinae and India" I rolled my eyes. I left the front door open and walked back to my room trying to think about why was Cali crying.

I heard the door close and a few seconds later I heard foot steps coming up to my door.

Cali and India strolled in and sat down in the two chairs that were opposite my bed. They both had serious looks on their faces.

"At least crack a smile damn, wassup?" I said sitting up crisscrossed.

"Bitch! Rito cheated on me again" Cali broke down in tears.

Oop. My bad.

"I love you so imma keep it a buck. Me and India been telling you Rito ain't no good. Y'all cheat on each other so much and that's not how a relationship is posed to be"

"I know but I really thought this time round it would work" she confessed through her cries. "I really wanted us to work y'all"

"So you done with him?" India asked and she nodded. We both gave her a knowing look.

"Ion know fa sure. I love him so much, I genuinely think we're soul tied" She spoke honestly.

"Ion believe in that soul ties bullshit" I shrugged.

Cali wiped her face and stopped crying. "Ny, can I stay over at yours tonight because I did something terrible and Rito's probably gonna kill my black ass"

I furrowed my brows, "What did you do?"

"I destroyed his car. I smashed his windows with a hammer and left dents all over the thing. Then I fucked some other nigga  and recorded part of it then sent it to him and blocked him." She shared.

I closed my gaped mouth shut.

"As you fucking should!" I pointed my finger around. "Fuck that nigga!" I sang.

"Ny this is serious" India chuckled.

Then why you laughing.

"You can stay at mines tonight. But he'll probably show up here" I shrugged.

"Thank you" she replied and I nodded.

"Now we are not going to forget about what happened that night of the party, Ny spill" India said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

When I woke up the next morning I remembered every single detail of what took place. After remembering, I attempted to off myself by holding my breath but I couldn't breathe so I stopped.