𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

A/N: Don't hate me🫶🏾

   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Omniscient POV,

"Get yo ass ready imma pick you up in an hour" Rell spoke to Nyela otp.

"Where you taking me?" She asked but he hung up. "Dickhead"

Ny got her hygiene together then installed her new 30 inch buss down then wore a skims top with boy shorts and purple low nike dunks.

"Hot mamas" she stuck out her tongue hyping herself up as she recorded in the mirror.

Her phone was ringing so she picked it up.

_________________________________
              Incoming FaceTime...
Big booty community😛

________________________________

She answered it to see Cali with a tear stained face, crying and throwing up.

"Bitch, tf happened to you?" India asked bluntly.

"Rito cheated on me again! This nigga a clown and making me a clown cause he playing me. He be in this cooch everyday where the fuck he find time to slide into another!?"

Here we go again. Nyela discreetly rolled her eyes while India held a blank face. They were used to hearing this because they both would constantly cheat then makeup back together but this time it was different because Calinae is currently pregnant with his baby.

"With who now? Seriously Cali, me and Nyela literally keep telling you to leave the nigga, see now you trapped with his seed. Watchu gon do?"

"Ion know. Wat can I do shii. I broke up with him, I'm fully done, imma go throw myself down the stairs and if that don't work then it's straight to the hospital and imma put everything on his tab"

Nyela held in her laughter while India pursed her lips.

"You really killing my niece or neph?" India pouted. "Riley gon murder you sis"

"I'm playing, i'm keeping the baby i've grown too attached to the damn seed. And i'm finna murder HIM, if he wanna act like a ho so can I."

"Y'all my bae arrived so I gotta go, Cali don't do nun stupid, love y'all" Ny blew a kiss then hung up. It wasn't her business and she definitely didn't want to have a say since Rito is like a brother to her and Cali is her bestfriend. She wanted to be out and neutral.

Rell opened the passenger side of the door for her then she got in before he jogged to his side. When he sat down he grabbed her neck and tongue kissed her slowly.

"Where we going baby?" She tried to hide her smile but failed miserably.

"Look at you cheesin and shit" he chuckled. "You'll see" he pulled off.

Rell played Poetic Pain by Toosii and started singing the lyrics.

He grabbed her chin, "Told her I can't run game on her deep, but she know I go insane in the sheets" Nyela tried to drag her face away to hide her smile but he moved his hand to her neck while glancing at the road.

"Before I met her she ain't really knew me, but she heard my name in the streets" he continued. "I love you"

"I love you too" she cheesed.

"Pretty white teeth, don't hide em mama. You're beautiful as fuck, don't let no ugly hoe tell you different " he complimented then focused back on driving, speeding up. "Mines forever"