𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

2 days later...
𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍
Omniscient POV,

"She was slurping my shit up I had to remind her that it's okay to breathe" Rell shook his head making the boys crack up laughing, he was telling his homeboys about the antics he had with one of his hoes 2 days ago.

"I thought yo ass was with Nyela two days ago?" Kai questioned remembering how he told him how he was going to bring her to Red Lobster.

He scratched the back of his head, "I was, I fucked shawty after"

Kai hummed in response. He didn't bother to say anything because he knew the type of nigga his homeboy was, this was nothing new to him.

"They're on their way over" Rito said looking up from his phone referring to Cali nem.

"So is my lil shawty" Rell bragged as he read the message thread on his phone. "She's outside" He got up and walked over to open the door.

Rito mugged him, "I should smack the fuck outta you. Mmcht why you giving my lo to bitches ion even know" he pinched his brows leaning forward in his chair.

"Love you too!" Rell called out as he opened the door to see Sarah wearing denim shorts which made her bum cheeks poke out with a tied top. "What's yo name again?" He looked down at her in deep thought licking his lips, he honestly didn't remember her name.

"Nigga it's Sarah" she rolled her eyes as she walked in. She was a cute 5'6 brown skin girl. She entered the living room with Kadrell next to her.

"Hi" she said to the boys and they both gave her a nod to acknowledge her. Rell sat down and Sarah sat on top of his lap causing Kai to give his homeboy a look. Rell shrugged, he didn't care if Nyela saw them because he was free to do what he wanted. That was his mindset.

Rell grabbed her neck and they started making out till the sound of the doorbell interrupted their kiss.

"Mmcht. Ian getting that" Rell waved off.

Rito got up and opened the door.

"Course you ain't, you too busy lisping that mystery when you just took Ny out the other day. Don't play with ha feelings now" Kai lectured him.

The girl scrunched up her face "My name is Sarah"

Kai mugged her, "Shawty ion give a fuck, you is a mystery to me." he said nonchalantly.

"You gon let him talk to me like that?" She turned to Rell and he just looked her blankly.

"What's yo name again?" He squinted his eyes at her making Sarah scoff. "I'm playing wit you, chill" He was not playing, he forgot her name again but he didn't want to create a scene.