𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

2 months later...

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍
Nyela's POV,

These past two months have went pretty well. Rell has taken me on a couple of dates, we've been to fancy restaurants, to the beach, luxurious hotels all that nice romantic stuff and it's made me realise that I have deep feelings for this man.

Despite our petty arguments from time to time, he's generally a good boyfriend and treats me like a princess...most of the time.

Sometimes he acts like a bitch and I just wanna fling him into the wall.

Earlier I posted a picture of me and Rell on my instagram story. I was sat on his lap with his hands rested on my ass as he kissed on my neck, Damian didn't like that so he popped up talking bullshit so I blocked him.

___________________________________
                            Sneakylink🌊

𝐘 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐮?

𝐍𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐇𝐫𝐮?
𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐟, 𝐢𝐬 𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰🤨

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐮

𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫.

(BLOCKED)
___________________________________

If you ain't my nigga, why you stressing me?

^^(Reference pic)

I didn't understand why now he was deciding to be possessive of me when he knew what it was from the jump. Jealousy is a disease and he needs to be cured, I was never his in the first place.

And Jaylee was still talking smack saying how Rell's been fucking bitches behind my back blah blah. Like please...i'll beat yo ass again, don't play. When I see her it's on sight, no talking just hands.

"Nadia turn this sap shit off" Aidan complained as his twin sister sang along to heartbreak anniversary by Giveon.

"CAUSE IIIIII...REMEMBER EVERY TIMEEEEE" She sung at the top of her lungs.

"ALL THESE DAYS I FEEL LIKE YOU AND MEE" I joined in to fuel Aidan's anger.

He stood up and turned the tv off and we kissed our teeth in unison. Ximora entered the room then laid her head on my shoulder. "It's girl talk time, Aidan leave"