𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

3 years later...
Omniscient POV,

"Fresh home!" Nino dapped up Xavier who just got released from prison.

"You find the nigga? He's been hidin like a pussy and ian gon stop looking till I find him" Xavier asked looking around.

"Yea some nigga told me he in jacksonville but ion see why we can't just kill all em muthafuckas, especially that Rell nigga"

"And get killed? That nigga runs the streets and the moment he dead its finna be a riot up in that bitch. We'll end up getting killed someway or somehow" he admitted.

"You saying you pussy?" Nino cocked a brow.

"Mmcht no. I'm just being smart"

Nyela's POV,

Naleia definitely got her dad's temper, i'm usually a laid back, chill person but not this kid. She got diagnosed with ADHD which explains why she doesn't keep still.

I was taking a nap and was woken out my sleep hearing noise and felt somebody feet on me.

"Can I not sleep in peace?" I mugged her picking up my phone to check the time.

"No. Mommy I want cold stone" she spoke without looking up from the screen.

"What's the magic word?"

She furrowed her brows "Please? That ain't magic"

"And where is daddy?"

"I got his phone" she giggled.

"That's not what I asked Leia, lemme just call him" I pressed on 'Bae😩❤️'

She hanged up and continued watching cocomelon.

Ohh right.

I moved her legs, stood up then picked her up. "Unt unt I stay!"

"But we need to go get ready to go coldstone" I pecked her forehead. "That's why we need to find dada"

I checked the kitchen to see him leaning against a cabinet smoking a blunt by the window looking fine af.

"Bae she wanna go get ice cream" I said approaching him.

He quickly put out the blunt "We be spoiling her ass too much mane"

"As we should" I did the debby bryan then put her down because she started getting fussy. You know that child that makes you not want to have anymore children, she was that child. But lately i've been wanting another baby.

"I already bathed her this morning, dress her please while I get ready" I instructed. "I want another baby"

He did a double take, "Stop playing wimme"

I wrapped my arms around him, "I'm notttt. Please bae" I looked up at him. "We can have the 5 that you wanted" I tilted my head trying to convince him.

"Then when you giving birth you gon b saying otherwise" he rolled his eyes. "I'm been trying to get yo ass pregnant these past years"