Chapter 21

Nyela's POV,

Nyela's POV,

"It's not even that deep, I was texting Tyz. Why are we arguing over this Rell? I'm tired of you" I rolled my eyes as he drove back to his crib.

"Go to sleep and recharge cause we forevas"

"You're so irritating imma smack the fuck outta you" I gritted. "Pissing me off like—" he put his hand under my sundress and cupped my coochie.

"Imma fuck you up forreal nie, where yo drawls at?" He gripped it tighter.

"Obviously not on me" I sassed. "Fuck up who? Go back to that bitch Jaylee since you want her so bad"

 "Fuck up who? Go back to that bitch Jaylee since you want her so bad"

He rubbed my clit softly, "Ion want her, I want you and you only. And stop wit dat attitude, just wait till we get to my crib"

"Unt. Unt. I'm not catching anything from you, ion know where my dick been because it decided to go on vacation and fuck other bitches. Uh-" I moaned as he entered two fingers and curling them going at a steady pace.

"Keep running yo mouth Ny" he sped up his driving. "Moving as if yeen cheat too" he rambled on but I zoned out in pleasure.

"Mm.." I closed my eyes in bliss. "Bae!" I held onto his arm while he also rubbed my clit as I was becoming close.

My phone started ringing, it was an incoming face time from 'Brownie bestie🧸💙'

"Pick it up" he paused his movements.

I answered it.

"BEST IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!!!" Tyz screamed.

"Do I look like 911 to you?" I straight faced him then made up my face when Rell resumed and started going faster.

"THERE AIN'T NO BROWNIES IN WALMART!...why'syofacelikethat?"

I turned off the camera and started breathing heavy as he sped up his pace. "Stop!" I whispered because Tyz was still on the line.

"Tyz hang up before you hear sum you'on wanna hear" he warned.

"Ain't no way y'all— bye best" he hung up immediately making Rell chuckle lowly.