Chapter 11

[CONTINUED]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You live here by yourself? Bitch let me move in this shit look big as hell" Nyela asked as he opened the front door.

"If hell is this size you sholl would fit in there. No, my brother lives here too" she mugged him.

"I ain't going to hell." She smacked her lips.

"You is with that stank attitude" he pointed his finger at her. "Ian gon visit you when you there neither shii. Befo yo ass hit on me again"

"There is no attitude, you just like messing with me all the time bro" she scoffed taking off her shoes. "Calling me bestie and shit like my pussy wasn't in yo mouth"

He chuckled, "Ok then i'll call you bae, now bring yo ass on" he walked to his bedroom and she followed him blowing out a fed up breath.

Rell took off his shirt then put his glock in the nightstand drawer. Ny watched him as he pulled his pants off leaving him only in his boxers, his length was poking through.

"Ion have clothes" she mumbled looking around his bedroom. She assumed it was going to be messy but it was fairly neat.

"Bae you don't need clothes, take yo shit off and get in the bed" he waved her off.

She kissed her teeth, "Nigga give me a fucking shirt or something! You deadass pissing me off right now onG" she raised her voice.

"Why you females always complaining" Rell smirked at how fuming she was over clothes. Her arms were folded as she glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up, I swear I told you to stop talking to me from when we outside folks crib" she mugged him as she took off her jeans leaving her in her pink laced panties.

Rell snatched her up by her neck "Loose yo fucking attitude before I choke slam you on this bed"

"Ian got one nigga" she rolled her eyes then Rell choke slammed her onto the bed being careful not to actually hurt her. "Imma kill you Rell!"

"Not before I do" he smirked.

"I ain't expect you to do it forreal" she looked at him in shock as his hand was still wrapped around her neck.

"Don't test me then shii." He said then started licking and kissing on her neck. Her heavy breaths fanned his ear as he left a couple hickeys on her neck.

Rell got up and went to the bathroom to wash his hands so he didn't transfer any germs then got a magnum out the drawer and returned to the bedroom.

He sat down then pulled Nyela onto his lap with her back to his chest then held her neck bringing her to his face and slid his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues flicked against each other sensually as Rell's hands roamed her thigh.

He slid his hand into her panties then pushed his index and middle finger inside to collect her wetness then pulled then back out to play with her clit.

"You so wet for me ma" he tells her as she moans lowly. "My fingers slipping over yo shit" he applied pressure and sped up.

He paused then pulled her panties down so he could view her glistening slit. Ny moaned feeling him rub his wet fingers up and down her slit then entering them inside.

"Fuck is you holding back dem moans for?" He gritted as he curled his fingers inside and jabbed directly at her g-spot.

"Aw fuck!" She moaned gripping tightly on his arm while grinding her waist. He could feel her clenching around his fingers so he used his other hand to rub her clit.