𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

|CONTINUED|

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nyela shut her eyes and turned her head away, she couldn't even look him in his eyes anymore.

"Look at me ma" He pleaded but she just bowed her head and ran her tongue over her bottom teeth bitterly.

She huffed. "Tyz bring me home"

"He ain't doing that till you come in and talk to me"

He yo lap dog now?

"Fuck you is my daddy? Ion gotta talk to you Kadrell, Tre'von take me home before I blow" she tapped her leg trying to contain her anger. "Now" she said deeply.

"Y'all ain't been talking for weeks and i'm worried about you Ny—"

"Fine! You wanna talk? Let's talk" she hopped out the car still not looking at him and stormed inside the house. He followed in behind her then closed the door.

He turned her around and she closed her eyes. "Look at me"

"I can't" tears slowly flowed down her face. "I just can't Rell...why are you doing this to me? I don't want to be around you, let me go" her voice trembled.

"Nah cause we forevas" he used his thumbs to wipe her tears and she flinched at his touch then backed away and turned around making him scrunch up his face.

"For-what-now!? You nearly killed me, that's not foreva type shit. I told you the truth and you didn't believe me. I hate you right now and you don't even have the decency to give me my spac—"

"I gave you space for 2 weeks. A nigga don't wanna loose you, i'm sorry fo—" she put her hand up and he stopped talking.

"Save it. Fuck you and goodbye Kadrell" she walked past him. "I gotta question before I leave...did you kill King?"

She waited for an answer but got no response then scoffed leaving and slamming the door.

"I'm sorry" he whispered even though she'd already left.

4 days later...

𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍

"Don't try put 2 and 2 together because I know yo dumbass will come back with 5" Rell mugged Meekz who was trying to accuse him of murdering King.

"Wayment, he killed King?" Tyz's slow ass asked.

The word that King is dead is going around and police have an ongoing investigation to find out who the killer is but so far they don't have much evidence, they just know someone from c3 did it. Usually cases are thrown out because they can't be bothered but it seemed like they really weren't letting this case go.

"No cause only a sick motherfucker would blow torch an eyeball and that sick motherfucker is you" he pointed at Rell.

"His body going round twitter, y'all made him unrecognisable" Kane spoke up.

"At least he not vanilla wit it" Tyz chimed in.

"It's not 'y'all' cause ian do nun, that mf lucky he got to him before me" He responded slightly agitated because of the accusations. There was so much heat on the situation and he was lowkey fearful that him and Kelo would get caught.