Delirious

RYAN'S POV

I almost started freaking out again when Carter and Cameron called all of us downstairs. We were sitting in the living room, everyone really nervous.

- We aware that some of you had nothing to do with what happened yesterday. - Carter started. - Hayden, James, Alexander and Maxwell, do you confirm you had nothing to do with this, and knew nothing about it?

Said boys just nodded, and they were dismissed from the room. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

-Okay - Carter continued- I want Kyle and Nathan in the office. Matthew you go to my room and Zach you go to Cameron's. Understood?

Again, they all nodded. As they were leaving, my heart started racing. Why was I left alone there? I didn't even realize I was hyperventilating until I felt Cameron's hands rubbing my back.

- Hey buddy, take a deep breath, okay? - my guardian said, without stopping the soft touches.

I slowly managed to calm down, but I was still softly crying.

- Ryan we are just trying to understand what happened. - Carter said keeping his tone soft.

- I umm... I hit Matthew. - I started, making them open their eyes wide at me- I hit him with a lamp.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to explain what had happened because Matthew was still my friend, even if he had been a crazy pshyco. I guess they quickly understood that after I stopped answering their questions.

- Okay we are not going anywhere here - Carter finally said. - Ryan go stand in the corner of the room, your nose touching the wall and hands on your sides. Don't you dare moving until we tell you to, no matter what. Understood?

CORNER TIME? SENDING ME TO A CORNER? LIKE A TIMEOUT??? I knew better than to argue tho, and I was already in deep trouble. I got up and obeyed quietly, feeling the tears run free again.

KYLE'S POV

I hadn't opened my mouth the whole time Nathan and I were in the office. I knew damm well that little fucker had told his brother we knew stuff. I wasn't that angry at him to be honest, but I had to act like it. And he had noticed because he was also very quiet.

Eventually, the door was opened and both Carter and Cameron entered. They didn't look mad, so I relaxed a bit.

- Boys, we are just trying to understand what happened yesterday. - Cameron said. - Just explain what Matthew told you, we wanna know how it started.

I looked at Nathan. He looked back at me and got my message. If he had been a snitch on us then he was also going to be the one explaining. He took a deep breath and just started talking.

- Matthew said he wanted to scare Zachary. His plan was to get him into his room and closing the door, and then just threatening him, to basically scare the shit out of him. I swear in his plan no one was meant to be hurt in any way, or tied up or any shit. He wanted us to help because he couldn't scare him by himself, and I guess he knew we don't really like Zach either. I promise we both said no straight away and tried to get it out of his head.

After that long explanation there was just silence. Our guardians looked at eachother for a while, as if they were talking with their eyes. Finally, Carter started speaking.

- Boys we understand you were not involved, but knowing this was going to happen and not telling us is not acceptable. Matthew wouldn't have been punished foe it, we would have talked, and maybe talk to Zachary and help you guys sort this stuff out better.

I bit my lip. Were we seriously about to get spanked just because we didn't snitch? That was not fair at all. But I obviously didn't complain. And I didn't have to, because my crazy boy Nathan did for me.