The Boys

- Okay then I guess I'll start, since y'all are shy pussies - one of them said, gaining himself a death stare from both of the guardians, who defided to let it slide - my name is Ryan and I am 16 as well, born and raised here in Vancouver.

- I'm Matthew, 17 and also from here.

- I am Nathan, 17, and I happen to be one lucky guy - said this boy sarcastically- I'm Cameron's favorite, and only, brother. And you guessed right, we are also from Vancouver.

James let out a small laugh, he was having good feelings about his new home mates. He stared at the guy next to Nathan, who looked back at him with a panic face.

- Oh umm me, I'm Alexander, I'm 16 and I'm from Ottawa. Oh and um you can call me Aleck - the boy looked down avoiding eye contact, he was obviously an introvert. Cameron, who was behind him, gave him a gentle pat for some comfort.

- My name is Hayden, I'm 17 and I am from Québec. And before you ask, Oui, Je parle français.

-I'm the last one? Damm. Well hello I'm Kyle, 18 and from Victoria.

Cameron stood up. - Well done boys, you can go now while Carter and I explain some house stuff to him.

- What about Max? - Kyle asked

- Well, when he gets back home he can introduce himself to James. Now go boys, don't make me repeat myself.

Once they were alone, both guardians sat in front of the nervous teen. Again, Cameron started talking.

- Okay so now that you know the boys, we can go over the basics. You'll have asigned chores to do everyday, you will go to school with the rest of the boys once the break is over, and you will need to try to do good with your grades. We understand you can have a hard time, and everything will be hard, but we just ask for you to actually try, okay? - James just nodded - okay good. Now, rules. There are rules in this house, that you will need to follow. If you break the rules, you will get punished, that will be determined by us depending on what you have done.

-We will be understanding with you at first, because you need to adapt. But that doesn't mean you can just misbehave and get away with it. Got it?- Carter added, with his deep scary strict voice, that left James terified

- Y-yes sir - the boy replied. He definitely didn't want to get in trouble with them, let along with Carter.

James was scared, he was nervous and anxious, but overall he was just scared.

Sorry for the short chapters, it's late and I'm very sleepyy. Tomorrow I'll post the next chapter, where we will finally meet Maxwell. :))