𝟒𝟗 || 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦

We get home and he gets into the shower to wash off the man's blood.

I get into the shower and wash it off for him as i stare into his green eyes. "What?" He asks letting out a laugh.

"Nothing." I look away with a smile.

"You're staring." He whispered in my ear.

I ran my thumb against his cheek wiping off the man's blood and he licks his lips. "Why did you kill that man for me?" I ask.

"Because nobody is allowed to touch you. Look at you, Or want you. Because you're mine." He said sending chills down my body.

I want to say something but i'm loss for words, He's left me speechless. I looked up to him and the desire in his eyes met my gaze.

His hand running up and down my body, With every touch we stared deeper into each others wondering eyes.

His hands wondering over my body, Running his fingers up and down my back.

He was exploring every curve on my body and savouring the moment.

His lips made they're way to mine hard and fast, His breathing becoming heavier.

His hand then ran up and down my thigh before lifting my left leg up to his side. Damien then lifted my right leg up and i wrapped my legs around him, Holding me in place.

He put it in and i let out a loud moan that left him with a smirk on his face. He started leaving kisses on my neck as he fucked me against the shower wall.

"Damien-" I moan loudly as he pounds into me. I was addicted to him, Tasting him, Feeling him.

"Fuck." He moaned under his breathe as he grabbed onto my hair and wrapped it around his first.

"Cass." He moaned as he breathed heavenly onto me. He was so big it hurt but in a good way.

He nibbled on my neck and made his mouth to mine, We were fighting for dominance and kissing roughly.

I dig my fingernails into his back as he starts going harder and faster, He opens his mouth and let's out a deep breathe as i do so.

"Fuck." I moan loudly, He starts pounding into me even harder and i feel my organism building up. "I'm going to cum.. Damien." I moan as i close my eyes tightly.

He groaned and bit my bottom lip as we both released. We both breathed heavily and he held me in his arms.

"I love the way you make me feel." Damien said leaving kisses on my tits. I couldn't help but to smile, He made me so happy.

We made our way to his bedroom and got changed, I couldn't stop day dreaming about him.

He puts his arm around me and we go sit on the couch under a warm grey blanket. I start thinking about how hot it was when that man's  dark, Thick blood splattered all over Damien.

"What you thinking about?" Damien asked as his fingers played with my hair.

I felt my chest tighten, "Nothing." I reply.

"Really?" As his hand made its way up my shirt.

As we're about to kiss Vincent comes in the room, Damien rolls his eyes "He's like a toddler."

"Me?" Vincent said putting his hand on his chest offended.

"Yes you." Damien scoffed.

Vincent rolled his eyes and sat down besides us, "Also i like someone."

"What? That was fast." My eyes widen and i let out a laugh.

"She's got pretty medium blonde hair and lips like cherry's.. Her hair is so soft and she just moved here." Vincent said.

"You should let us meet her sometime!!" I say excited. It made me happy Vincent was actually getting to know the real world and not just living in some cult. He was attractive and it would do him some good to meet new people.

"Yeah well i don't know." He smiled "Damien would probably scare her off with the killing stuff." He laughed.

Damien slightly smiled "Shut up."

"She's for real kind of crazy though." He laughed.

Hours later.
Vincent decided to invite over the girl he likes, Her name is Emara.

I hear the door open and i just sit on the couch with Damien hoping not to make a big deal out of it because i was excited.

"Over exaggerating." Damien whispered in my ear.

"Shut up!" I reply laughing.

I see Emara walk in and she's beautiful, Vincent looks very happy to be around her.

"Hi!" She said excited. I got up "Hi." I said to her giving her a small hug.

"I'm Emara, I just moved here from a very small town in the middle of no where." She shakes her head and smiles

"Well me and Emara are going to go to my room, We will see you later." Vincent said grabbing onto Emara's hand and taking her to his bedroom.

"Think virgin boy is gonna lose it?" Damien asked with a smile.

"Shut up." I say shaking my head laughing.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
How was the smut?👀

Thoughts on Emara?

Hope you're enjoying "His Home." So far.

Also i had no idea writing was this hard until i wrote this book honestly lmfao, I love it though it makes me happy when i publish a new chapter.

If you have anything you want to say comment and i will reply to you.