𝟏𝟕 | 𝐖𝐡𝐲

After a long night, I wake up and feel his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. I take in a deep breath, ashamed of how I let this happen. I'm waking up in his bed, in his arms, in his home.

I try getting up but his arms only wrap around me harder, making it impossible to escape. "I have to get up Damien."

Damien groans sleepily, his arms tightening around me as he pulls me even closer to him. "Stay." He mutters, his voice still rough with sleep.

I try wiggle out of his grip, but he's too strong. He continues to hold me tight, his body pressed against mine. "I want you."

"No, you don't Damien." Hearing that makes me mad, considering his words yesterday was that he hates me.

I finally get out of his hold and try walking away from him but he grabs my wrists. "Stop being so sensitive." He says, as he passes me my crutch.

"Do you forget who I am? Do you forget why you're here?" He looks me like i'm dumb.

"Yeah because you kidnapped me. You use me for your stupid information that I know barely anything about, so how about you tell me, why am I here? why aren't I dead yet?" I say moving closer to him, my voice filled with anger.

He looks at me confused, like he's also asking himself the same question, but still with a mad expression on his face.

Damien's face contorts with anger at my words, but there's something else to it, a flicker of vulnerability in his gaze. He keeps his grip on my wrists tight.

I continue to stare at him defiantly, my body tense. He stares back at me for a moment, his eyes locked in mine. I can see the conflicting emotions swirling behind his gaze, anger and frustration mixed with something else—something I can't quite identify.

Without warning, Damien jerks me towards him, causing me to stumble into his chest. I gasp, caught off guard by the sudden movement. "You're so infuriating." He mutters, his voice low and hoarse.

He grabs my chin with his free hand, forcing my head to meet his eyes. His hold on my chin is firm, I try to pull away but he only tightens his grip, his fingers digging into my skin. "Let me go."

Damien doesn't say anything, but he doesn't let go either.

We stand there for a moment, both of us breathing hard. My heart is racing in my chest, my body tense and waiting for his next move. I've never seen Damien act this way before, it's both nerve wracking and thrilling.

Suddenly, Damien's leans in. His lips millimetres from mine. "You have no idea what you do to me." He says, his voice low.

Damien continues to hold me captive, his body pressed against mine. His eyes roam over my face, taking in every detail.

Without warning, he closes distance between us, his lips crashing onto mine.

The kiss is possessive and rough, his lips claiming mine with a hungry intensity. I gasp at the suddenness of it, my body instinctively responding back to his touch.

Damien's free hand leaves my jaw and slides down my neck, his fingers tracing a path along my collarbone. He cups the back of my neck, holding me in place as he deepens the kiss.

Damien's tongue swipes across my lower lip, seeking entrance to my mouth. I gasp again, the unexpected sensations sending a shiver down my spine.

I feel his hand leave my neck and move down my body, his fingers leaving a trial of heat in their wake. His palm glides over to my hip, his grip firm but gentle.