𝟔𝟒 || 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

Damien and i decided to go on a walk together, We don't usually go on those together. But now we have to since he's staying by my side incase the hooded man comes for me next.

I feel someone's hand graze against my ass and it's not Damien's because his is over my shoulder. I turn around to see a stranger, A blonde boy.

"Did he just touch you?" Damien asks me grabbing onto my face.

"Yeah..." I whisper back.

Damien's eyes meet the blonde boys and he puts his hands up besides his head "Hey! She's got a good one what do you expect?" He chuckled.

Damien's quickly punches him in the face causing him to fall to the ground. "Didn't regret it!" The blonde boy said as he held onto his nose.

Damien punched him even harder this time and he let out a loud grunt and cry. "Damien stop." I grab onto his arm and pull him away from him.

We walk home and Damien is angry at him, I am too but when Damien get angry it consoles him, Takes over.

We get home and Damien places a kiss on my cheekbone "You should get some rest." He suggest.

"Yeah, I will." I reply, I watch him leave the room " Where are you going?"

For a second everything goes silent, He doesn't turn around but he answers me, "Work." He then walks out the door and i wrap myself in our blankets falling asleep.

**

I wake up to shoes walking against the bedroom floors, "Damien?" I yawn.

I look up and see he's just got home and is covered in blood. "Who's blood is that..?" I ask as i see his feet is dragging it against the floor.

I stare at him and see droplets of blood in his hair dripping down his face. He has blood everywhere, Head to toe.

I look over to the handle and see it's also covered in blood. I sit up and look at him still waiting for a answer.

He stood in silence, I stand up and i feel his bloody hand wrap around my waist. "Do i scare you?" He asked in his deep tone.

"No of course not." I shake my head.

His hand makes it's way up to my face putting the blood all over me, I watch the blood on his fingers run through my hair now and on my cheeks.

Damien walks over to the shower and i watch the dark red blood circle it's way down the drain. "Who's blood is this Damien..?"

"Get in." He demanded.

I took off my clothes and got into the shower, His arms over my shoulders and my head in his chest.

"It's that guys... The one who touched you, He touched what's mine. He touched you." He kissed me forehead giving me goosebumps, Even though we're in a warm shower.

"You're mine Cass." He whispered in my ear, Making me feel wanted.

We get out of the shower after the bloods all washed off him and me, We go to the bed and Damien's finger runs againts my jawline. "I want to fuck you Cass." His eyes staring deeply into mine.

I look up to him and nod. "I'm going to be rough with you." He kissed my jawline.

I nod again, He pushes me down onto the bed and puts his hand onto my throat as he's kissing me. He turned me over and held the back off my head as he put it in, I let out a loud moan, Pain and pleasure.

I throbbed as he was inside of me, Fucking me hard and fast. His hand tightens around my throat and i gasp. He pulled out and thrusted into me harder giving me a sting that i enjoyed.

He moves over my hair and whispers "I like hearing your screams." He smirked. He fucks me roughly and pushes my head down onto the sheets. "Uh- Damien." I moan at he's holding onto my hips.

He thrust into me even harder and i feel myself cumming all around his cock. I roll over and he comes all over my tits.

I then lay down next to him breathing heavily onto his chest. "Nobody is allowed to touch you the way i do." He demanded.

"Only you Damien." I kiss him as i smile and he holds my chin, "Good."

Damien then kisses my thighs and looks up at me smirking. He kisses from my thighs to my mouth and slides his tongue into my mouth.

"Damien we've been in bed all day."

"No need to get up." He smiled as he's on top of me.

"Well you have work tomorrow and should be working with Kyle right now." I run my fingers through his hair.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and got up and i followed him. He sits with Kyle in the computer room and i sit on his lap. "I wish you didn't have to go tomorrow." I whisper to him.

"I have to." He kisses my neck and runs his hand up and down my thigh.

"Can you not, Making me feel bad for being single." Kyle laughed and Vincent laughed with him.

"Remember when you two hated each other?"

"They hated each other?!" Vincent got up and his jaw dropped, He was surprised.

"Yeah, Damien kidnapped her." Kyle said as we were all watching the security cameras.

"That's how you two know each other?" Vincent asked as he raised his eyebrows and inched his head.

"Yeah." Damien replied staring at me. I smiled at him and he held onto my hand tightly.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I have a plan for the ending already and i hope you all will like it.

If you want to know what happens next continue reading.

If you have any questions comment them and i'll reply:)