𝟖 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤

I didn't talk to Damien at all yesterday, I never got to check up on him and see if the wound is okay. Living here, having too much empathy is something i'm going to have to lower but I can't help it, I did shoot him after all.

I pace back and forth past his bedroom door, this was a stupid idea. As i'm about to walk away Damien catches me. "What are you doing?"

I feel so embarrassed and suddenly my throat is dry. "I was just... checking on you." I admit.

Damien raises an eyebrow, "Checking up on me? A hint of disbelief in his tone. He looks me up and down. "Why?" His voice steady, but a hint of curiosity in them.

I feel my cheeks flush as I realise how ridiculous I probably look standing here awkwardly outside his hallway. "I shot you, and I guess I was wondering if the wound is doing okay." I mumble, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

He looks at me for a long moment, he's completely unreadable. I can feel his look burning into me. "You don't shoot someone then ask if they're okay." He murmurs, slight amusement in his voice.

I walk into my bedroom only to see Tye waiting there for me.. a tad creepy. "Tye? What are you doing here?" I say quietly while closing my door so nobody sees us.

"I've been thinking about you all day." Tye begins kissing me and leaning me over to the bed.

Tye sits up and slowly pulls down my pants. I bite my lip, feeling the weight of guilt and confusion heavy on my shoulders. On one hand, Tye is distracting me from everything and I like that, but on the other my mind keeps going to how I know we shouldn't be doing this and if the wrong people found out, we'd have to pay the consequence of this.

I try to push away the thoughts of Damien but they linger in the back of my mind like a nagging voice.

Tyes lips meet mine again and he takes off my shirt, throwing it onto the floor. I get to ignore the guilt and worry gnawing at the back of my mind, focusing instead on the excitement and pleasure. Despite my fear, I find myself giving into this.

Tyes hands roam my body as he kisses me, his lips move down my neck. As he's about to unbuckle his pants the door slams open, causing my heart to stop.

My heart skips a beat as I see Damien standing by the doorframe. He looks furious, his eyes fixed on Tye and I with a mixture of anger and disbelief. Tye quickly jerks away from me as soon as he spots Damien. I can feel my face turning red and instantly pull up the blanket to cover myself.

"What the hell is going on here?" Damien growls, his voice low and sharp. He takes a step into the room, his eyes never leaving Tye and I.

Tye gulps, looking like a guilty child. "We were just... hanging out."

I mentally slap him across the face. Out of everything that's what he says? I'm pretty sure he can see we were doing more than that.

Damien scoffs. "Is that what you call it? You were about to go a lot further than just hanging out." My face is burning with embarrassment as Damien stares at us. I feel smaller than ever.

Tye looks like he wants to crawl into a hole and disappear. "We didn't mean to.. it just kind of happened." He lies.

"Just kind of happened?" Damien repeats. "You really expect me to believe that? You're both half naked. This wasn't some casual accident, your pants didn't unzip by themself." Tye doesn't say anything more, just staring at the ground in shame. I can feel my heart racing in my chest as I try to think of what to say. Damien looks over to me, "And you, what do you have to say for yourself? Darkness lingers in his eyes.