I N T R O

This intro is just the basics of each character that I introduce so you know who they are!-

Theo Madden- Has light brown hair and green eyes, he is pretty tall with him being 6'1. He was a senior in high school and is 18. He was never online, and went to school in person. He had a girlfriend named Antionette Stewart. 

Wynter Madden- She is the main character of this book, she has a sibling named Theo Madden. She has light-brown hair (that's pretty long) and dark blue eyes. She is pretty short, being 5'2. She is a sophomore in high school (She is 16) but is currently doing online school. She has a friend group as well that is including- 

Mckenna, Artemis, Charlotte, Liv, Marley, Elias, Jason, Darren, and Her of course. 

(Jason and Liv)and (Marley and Elias) are dating. The rest are single but Charlotte likes Darren. 

Artemis Ledger- He has dark black hair and light blue eyes and is really tall being 6'4. (He also has glasses) And is a sophomore that's is 17. He has twin brothers, Finn and Alex and no other siblings. He just moved there this summer. 

Liv Taylor- She has REALLY long hair, like it is almost to the end of  her arms. Her hair is dyed black but has purple streaks all around it. She just turned 16 and is a sophomore. Her height is 5'6 and has grey eyes but wears purple contacts. She has an older sister that is moving out soon as well. Her name is Anne. 

Mckenna Forester- She has short blonde hair and cut herself bangs. She has blue eyes and is very energetic. She is 5'2 and is Wynter's closest friend since they have known one another since birth. She is a sophomore but is 15 (She got bumped up a grade) She also has a little brother named Milo and he is just as energetic as her. And an older brother named Darren. 

Elias Lennon- He is a junior and is turning 17. He has brown eyes and brown hair that is decent length. He has been dating his girlfriend Marley for about a year now. He is 6'1 and does a couple sports here and there. He is an only child with just his mom. 

Marley Hayes- She has short brown hair and green eyes. She has round glasses that fit her face perfectly. Her boyfriend is Elias and she is quite fond of him. She doesn't do any sports, but always goes to his games. She is kind of introverted like Wynter and has known her since they were five. She is 5'5 and is 15 turning 16 (A sophomore) She does online school and sometimes studies with Wynter. 

Charlotte Pierce- Now her, this character is my favorite because she is super creative and has a deep view of life in general. She has natural red hair and it's mid length.(She has freckles as well)  She has brown eyes, 15 turning 16, and is a sophomore. She is 5'3 and wishes she was taller lol. She also has way too many siblings (Like me) with the number being five. There are three girls and two boys, so she never goes home often. 

Darren Forester- Mckenna's older brother and he is a junior that just turned 17. He is 6'2 and does swimming for sports. He is an only child and prefers to be with his friends or by himself reading a book. He has dyed black hair and hazel eyes. 

Jason Alexander- He is mixed and has curly dark hair and green eyes. He is about 5'11 and has a girlfriend named Liv. They have been dating for about three months now. He has two younger brothers and lives with just him mom, and her boyfriend. He is a junior and is 16 turning 17. 

THAT'S ALL THE CHARACTERS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM AND THIS STORY!