Chapter 180: Invasion, Brush With Scarlet Lightning

???: My question to you my dear demon is as follows. Are you sure you're willing to do what it takes to defeat Lucy?

The mysterious entity asks E.N.D this difficult question.

???: The fact that Acnologia and I are keeping this power at bay isn't what's important. Like I said. He is not going to unleash this power, at least not during this war. Maybe a small glimpse may slip just like it did earlier. But believe me this power won't be unleashed. So what's your answer?

E.N.D remains quite not saying a single word. He looks towards the mysterious scarlet entity and as he is about to talk something shakes the foundation they are in. This catches all three of there attentions as they all sensed something.
In the battlefield about 4 hours away from where Natsu is. Erza and Wendy are in the midst of battle as they are accompanied by other guild members from there own guild as well as from other guilds. Erza easily fights off three of the enemy troops who tried to get the jump on her but couldn't. She kicks one away and changes her armor and weapon and defeats the other two with ease. Then changes back to her regular armor and puts her sword away while looking for the other enemy. Looking around she couldn't find him. It wasn't until she heard what sounded like a loud crack followed by a scream. She ran towards where the noise is coming from. She found Wendy pinning down the enemy solider who tried to escape. Erza is standing from a distance looking at how Wendy is holding down the solider. Not thinking anything of it she turns around to walk away when she hears a painful yell again. She turns around and barley caught Wendy braking the soldiers arm.

Erza: Wendy.

She called her name out. But the young dragon is too focused on the enemy to hear Erza calling her.

Enemy troop: Please stop! I beg of you! I surrender please!

Wendy ignores his pleads of mercy and stomps on the solider multiple times. Braking his rib cage, and causing the man to cough up blood every time she would stomp him. Erza is surprised by this sudden violent act. Wendy continued to stomp on the solider until the man couldn't react anymore, she had killed him and continued to stomp on him even after the man had passed away. Wendy had a sadistic smile on her and blood splattered on her face. Erza couldn't believe it. Someone who is as gentle and sweet as Wendy suddenly turning violent and having a bloodlust that she has never felt before.
Suddenly five more soldiers appeared from out of no where trying to jump Wendy. With ease she leaped into the air high above them as they all missed there attack. One solider looks up and shoots a blast of magic at her. With ease Wendy swipes her hand to the side brushing off the attack like a fly.

Wendy smirks and points down

Wendy smirks and points down. All of the soldiers look down and notice flashes of lightning sparking. Almost like a line of an electrical wire got cut off. You can hear the buzzing sound coming from the ground. Then suddenly lightning shots up into the skies electrocuting all five enemy troops paralyzing them all. They all hit the ground hard and have trouble moving or even getting up to there feet. Erza continues to look on as Wendy shocked the troops. She thinks this is it, with the enemy soldiers being immobilized Wendy was finished. But she wasn't. Wendy begins to slowly raise her hand as a green light emits from her hand. One of the enemy soldiers begins to plead for mercy just like the other did.