Chapter 158: Nutrual Seas

After defeating Dabi and Shinra. Yoruichi stopped Harribel from killing them. She talked Harribel out of it and proceeded to ask Natsu what to do with them.

Yoruichi: Oi! Natsu! What do we do with them?!

She yelled from afar. Seeing how both girls defeated them Natsu let's out a sigh of relief. When he does this he doesn't notice that he can see his own breath. He looks up towards the skies and notices a little drop of something fall on him. He wipes it off his face and sees another drop fall on him. A sudden cold wind blows causing both Yoruichi and Harribel to shiver.

Yoruichi: Woo! Now that's cold.

Natsu: Cold?

He asks. This time he sees his own breath. More snow began to fall. Harribel and Yoruichi looked up admiring the beautiful site. While Natsu just looks on as snow just falls on him and quickly evaporates. He begins to feel a sharp sting on his right arm which causes him to look towards his dragon mark. That's when he notices that it is glowing. He lifts his head a bit and begins to smell the air around the area. His eyes suddenly widen when he picks up on another scent.

Yoruichi: Natsu, what do we do with them?!

A voice from behind both Yoruichi and Harribel answers for them.

???: Leave them right there, but you. You can freeze.

Natsu: YORUICHI!!!

Natsu quickly reacts moving his hands forward sending two shadow appendages that shot out of him like bullets that quickly wrap around both the girls waist. He pulls them away using all of his force. Just in time as the mysterious individual froze the area around them.

???: Quick reaction. It's expected out of you Dragon King.

Pulling both girls away from danger and next to him. Both of them land on there butts.

Yoruichi: Thanks for the save but do you think you can warn us next time?

She says as she looks towards Natsu. Yoruichi notices the look in Natsu's face has changed.

Natsu: who the hell are you?

Invel: I am Invel Yura. The Winter General. It's a pleasure to finally meet you face to face, Natsu Dragneel.