Chapter 8: From Japan To Asgard

Once everyone gladly agreed to go to Asgard. Rias, Gabriel and Brynhildr summoned a magic circle outside of school grounds. They all stood on it and looked at Nastu and the others. Irene kindly declined there offer, instead they decided to take the short train ride to Rias's apartment. As usual Natsu got motion sickness.

Natsu: Damn that train...I can beat up a god but I can't even ride a simple vehicle.

Irene: you'll get use to it over time. Hopefully..

Mira: We can't really use our magic which makes matters worse.

Natsu falls flat on his face passing out from his sickness just a couple of feet away from Rias's apartment. Mira and Irene help him to his feet by caring him. Rossewiesse is behind in case they needed anymore help.

Mira: you're so heavy Natsu!

Natsu: I'm sorry...I've been eating a lot lately...

Irene: geez

Arriving at the apartment building, the four of them make it up the stairs approaching the apartment in which the three girls reside. They knock on the door,  being welcomed in by Gabriel.

Gabriel: hey guys...umm what's wrong with him?

Irene: oh umm

Mira: how do we say this..

Rossewiesse: we stopped by to get a snack and it didn't sit well with Natsu!

Irene and Mira look behind them throwing a thumbs up at her for coming up with an excuse as to why Natsu is like that.

Gabriel: oh..do you need some water?

Natsu: no..I'll be fine..just need somewhere to sit..

She moves out the way as the others walk inside. She shows them the sofa in which Natsu can sit. They place him down as he throws his head back closing his eyes.

Irene: Nice place you guys got here

Rias: thanks!

She says coming out of her room, with some black jeans on, black sneakers and shirt that is tight around her chest area but loosens up a bit near her stomach. Natsu opens his eyes seeing Rias upside down. He lifts his head and inspects the apartment. He sees Gabriel wearing a white dress with some thigh high socks. Rias can't help but chuckle knowing why Natsu looked so pale and sick. Brynhildr walks out her room next wearing comfortable clothing, joggers with a matching hoodie and some sandals with socks on. Everyone looks at her surprised in the way she's dressed.

Brynhildr: what? I can't wear my usual suit okay. It hurts my injuries.

Gabriel: we're not saying anything.

Natsu: so how are we going to travel to Asgard? Is it by vehicle?

Brynhildr: what? No don't be an idiot. Come follow me everyone.

She walks into her room with everyone else following behind. She stands in front of a mirror, she raises her hand up to it, as a portal opened inside the mirror.

Brynhildr: Just step inside and you'll be teleported there.

Natsu: really that's it?!

Brynhildr: yes that's it. What is the matter with you, why do you keep asking?

Natsu: no reason.

Rias: well I'll go first come on Gabriel

Gabriel: right!

The two girls are the first to walk into the mirror. Irene and Mira followed right behind, then Rossewiesse. Natsu was about to walk in, but felt a tug on his shirt. He looks back to see Brynhildr looking down.