Chapter 28: The Cold Warms up

Lucy: hey..

Silver: Hmm?

He says as he opens his eyes seeing a beautiful blonde girl with big brown eyes approach him. He also sees Erza and the first master behind the girl.

Lucy: tell me everything you know about E.N.D..

Silver sits up this time fully turning around to face the women better. Erza then introduces her to Silver.

Erza: this is Lucy Heartfilia, she's Natsu's close friend.

Silver: is that so? What do you want to know about my master?

Lucy: where is he?! Is he dead?

She says worried about him. But she doesn't realize that she raised her voice and caused some of the other guild members to look in there directions. Mavis took notice of this putting her hand on her to make her calm down.

Mavis: why don't we sit down and talk this over.

Lucy looks around seeing the sad faces of her guild mates remembering about Natsu. She looks down and follows Erza to take a seat on the table. The first master sat next to Silver while Erza and Lucy sat across from them. Silver took a deep breath and let it out slowly before speaking.

Silver: he is totally fine, why did you presume he is dead?

Lucy's eyes widen hearing that Natsu is alive and well. She's glad that he was able to survive Mercphobia's attack, and she was happy to know that all this time Natsu was some where out there.

Lucy: thank god..I thought he..

Silver: died? I thought the same until he came and found the rest of us.

Erza: rest of you?

Silver: my comrades. The other Etherious demons.

Lucy: wait so Natsu was able to locate all of you?

Silver: Yeah, he said his other comrades told him about us, and when I saw him he was angry when he saw found us.

He says letting out a chuckle

Lucy: what do you mean?

Silver: we might have exchanged some punches

He says letting out a nervous laugh. He then remembers something Lucy said.

Silver: You mentioned Natsu dying? What made you think that?

Lucy: you see we had gone out to investigate this small town called Ermina.

Erza: it was only suppose to be an investigation but things turned bad super quickly and we ended up fighting a dragon god.

Silver: by any chance did this dragon god go by the name holy Pentadrakes?

Lucy: yeah how'd you know?

Silver: Natsu briefly mentioned them to me, and told the rest of us to stay put in case he needed us.

Mavis: So he plans to use your help to defeat the dragon gods?

Silver: seems like it.

Erza: He doesn't plan on going by himself again isn't he?

Lucy: last time Natsu fought against one of them he nearly died.

Silver: there's no need to worry about my master. He doesn't make the same mistake twice. Which is why I think he hid the truth from you young lady. If you were to know he was alive you would had gone to find him and be put yourself in danger.