Chapter 134: Justice Losses Time

Having defeated the twins. Ultear, Minerva and Mira were available and free to join in on the fight. But it was a bit out of there league. Hotaru and DiMaria are fighting at super high speeds with each blow they gave each other would send shockwaves all around. Natsu and Tsukuyomi weren't any different. That type of speed and power made it feel like a storm is brewing. Not to add Natsu's flames. To the girls it felt as if they were in an oven or next to the sun. Natsu is a couple of feet away from everyone and could be seen because of his flames being lit up. Hotaru and DiMaria exchanged blow after blow as each time they connected after shocks were felt all around the temple. DiMaria connected with a punch on Hotaru who in return would knee her but DiMaria would block it and blast her with magic attacks. This pushed Hotaru back as she herself would send blast of magic at DiMaria but she would easily deflect it. But Hotaru was doing this on purpose. Taking extremely amounts of damage so then she could use her reverse technique and cause DiMaria all the injuries she's suffered. After taking a bit more damage she separated herself from DiMaria by kicking her in the gut which pushed her back. She now looks at DiMaria and smirks. DiMaria just looked at her with a straight face. Hotaru snapped her fingers and waited to see DiMaria get dealt with all the damage she had been done. But after waiting for a few minutes nothing happened. DiMaria began to slowly make her way towards Hotaru. This worried her as she once again snapped her fingers to activate her technique but once again nothing happened.

Hotaru: What the hell! What's going on?

She tries one final time but DiMaria instantly appears next to Hotaru. She lifts her off the ground by her neck and unleashes a furious of punches which lasted 60 seconds. This sent her flying back until a building cushioned her fall and the entire building came crashing down on her. She erupted from the debris by powering up. She launches her self at DiMaria and finally connects, she connects more and more punches until DiMaria stops one of her fists with her bare hands. Hotaru's eyes widen. She goes to hit her with her left hand but she's instantly blocked. DiMaria is now holding onto both her arms preventing Hotaru from attacking any further. Hotaru just smiles and she goes to snap her finger but before she can she hears something else snap. She looked towards her arm and let out a painful scream. DiMaria finally let's her go as she crashes down on the ground holding her broken arm with her right hand. DiMaria spits out blood and wipes her mouth as she looks down on Hotaru. She kicks Hotaru across the face sending her crashing down to the ground. Hotaru is bleeding from her head and mouth as well. She slowly gets up and looks up at DiMaria. Breathing hard, she powers down.

Hotaru: Damn it Tsukuyomi...how much more power are you going to take away.

She says this as she feels the surge of power with each hit she tries to land on Natsu. She looks to the side and spits out blood. Once again she looks up at DiMaria.

Hotaru: Go ahead

Hotaru: Go ahead....do it. End it.

DiMaria's finger begins to glow in a bright light as she charged up an attack.