74: Push Ups

Jungkook was in the middle of his push ups when he felt someone crawling underneath him. He looked down to see Taehyung grinning mischievously up at him.

"Hey, you trying to distract me?" Jungkook asked, trying to hide the fact that he was actually enjoying the view.

"Maybe," Taehyung replied playfully, winking up at Jungkook.

They both laughed as Jungkook continued his push ups, but suddenly, when he went down, he felt his lips connect with Taehyung's. It was just a peck, but it was enough to leave Taehyung surprised and blushing.

"Uh, Jungkook, what was that for?" Taehyung asked, his voice cracking slightly.

Jungkook didn't answer and instead went down for another push-up, purposely brushing his lips against Taehyung's once again. This time, he lingered a bit longer, causing a shiver to run down Taehyung's spine.

"Kookie, why are you doing this?" Taehyung asked, his voice now barely above a whisper.

Jungkook finally stopped his push-ups and looked down at Taehyung. "I don't know, Tae. I just...I think I like you more than just a friend."

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, but his face broke out into a smile. "Really?"

Jungkook nodded and carefully climbed off of Taehyung, helping him up to his feet. "Yes, really. I just didn't know how to tell you."

Taehyung stepped closer to Jungkook, putting a hand on his chest. "You could have just told me, Kookie. I've liked you for a long time too."

With that, Taehyung leaned in and pressed his lips against Jungkook's, this time with more passion and intensity. Jungkook groaned as he responded eagerly, wrapping his arms around Taehyung and pulling him closer.

They pulled back for air, and Taehyung grinned up at Jungkook. "Wanna do some more push-ups, Kookie?"

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "No, I think I'd rather do something else with you now."

And with that, they left the gym and headed back to their dorm room, ready to explore their newfound feelings for each other.Once they were back in their room, Jungkook couldn't resist kissing Taehyung again. They immediately fell onto the bed, lips locked in a heated make-out session. Taehyung's hands roamed over Jungkook's muscular chest, bringing goosebumps to the younger boy's skin.

Jungkook couldn't believe that Taehyung felt the same way about him. He had been crushing on the older boy for a long time, but never had the courage to confess. Now that they were kissing and touching each other, he didn't want this moment to ever end.

Taehyung pulled back, breathless. "Jungkook, are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to rush anything."

Jungkook nodded, determination in his eyes. "I've waited for this for too long, Tae. I want to be with you."

Taehyung smiled, before gently pushing Jungkook onto his back. He kissed his way down Jungkook’s body, biting and sucking on his skin, leaving red marks. As he reached the hem of Jungkook's shorts, he looked up to ask for permission.

Jungkook nodded, biting his lip as Taehyung pulled down his shorts, revealing his hardening length. Taehyung took him into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head before taking him deeper, swallowing him whole. Jungkook moaned loud, threading his fingers through Taehyung's hair, guiding his head.

After a while, Taehyung pulled his mouth away, grinning up at Jungkook. "Let's get these off, shall we?" He said, tugging down Jungkook's underwear to expose him fully.

Taehyung moved to hover over Jungkook, their eyes locked in a heated gaze. "Are you sure?" He asked, his voice almost a whisper.

Jungkook nodded, staring back at Taehyung with equal intensity. "Yes, Tae. I want this, I want you."

And with that, Taehyung slowly pushed inside Jungkook, causing him to gasp out loud. They moved together in a steady rhythm, hands roaming over each other's bodies, panting and groaning with pleasure.

Finally, they both reached the edge, tumbling over it together in waves of pleasure. They collapsed onto the bed, their skin slick with sweat, hearts beating fast in sync.

They lay there for a while, catching their breath and staring at each other in amazement. They had just taken a huge step in their relationship, but it felt so right, so natural.

"Tae," Jungkook finally said, breaking the silence. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Taehyung smiled, stroking Jungkook's hair gently. "I think I'm already there, Kookie," he replied, his eyes filled with warmth and affection.

And with that, they curled up in each other's arms, ready to face whatever the future held for them, as long as they were together.