4: Return military service

Note: This story contains mature content and is intended for adult readers.

Jungkook had been counting down the days until he could finally return to his life as a member of BTS. But more than anything, he couldn't wait to see Taehyung again. The two had always been close, but their bond had grown even stronger during Jungkook's time away.

As Jungkook stepped off the plane and made his way through the airport, his heart raced with anticipation. And then he saw him - Taehyung, standing there with a huge smile on his face, holding a sign that read "Welcome Home Kookie!"

Jungkook couldn't hold back his emotions any longer. He ran towards Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him, holding him tight. Taehyung hugged him back just as fiercely, and the two stayed like that for what felt like an eternity.

Finally, they pulled away from each other, and Jungkook looked Taehyung over, taking in every detail of his face and body. He couldn't help but feel a little bit horny - two years was a long time to go without physical intimacy, especially with someone he was so close to.

As they made their way back to their shared apartment, Jungkook's mind raced with all kinds of fantasies. He tried to push them aside, to focus on catching up with Taehyung and the rest of the group, but he couldn't shake the feeling of need that was building inside him.

Finally, they were alone in their apartment, and Taehyung turned to Jungkook with a smile. "So, Kookie, what do you want to do now that you're back?"

Jungkook didn't hesitate. "I want you," he said, his voice low and needy.

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, but then a sly smile crossed his face. "Is that so?" he said, stepping closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook took a deep breath, trying to keep his composure. "Yeah. I mean, if that's okay with you."

Taehyung's smile grew wider. "Of course it's okay with me, Kookie. I've missed you too."

And then Taehyung was kissing him, his lips soft and warm and hungry. Jungkook moaned into the kiss, his hands finding their way into Taehyung's hair. They stumbled backwards towards the couch, falling onto it with Taehyung straddling Jungkook's lap.

Their kisses grew more intense, their tongues fighting for dominance. Jungkook's hands roamed over Taehyung's body, feeling every inch of him. He had missed Taehyung's touch so much, and now that he had it again, he couldn't get enough.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss, panting heavily. "God, Kookie, I've missed you so much," he whispered.

Jungkook's heart swelled with love for his friend. "I've missed you too, Tae."

Taehyung leaned in for another kiss, but this time it was slower, more tender. Jungkook could feel the love and affection in every movement of Taehyung's lips, and it made him feel more alive than he had in two years.

Eventually, they pulled away from the kiss, both of them breathing heavily. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook with a soft smile. "Are you okay, Kookie? You seemed a little...horny earlier."

Jungkook blushed, feeling embarrassed. "Yeah, sorry. I just...I've been thinking about you a lot."

Taehyung's smile turned into a smirk. "Well, we can do something about that if you want."

Jungkook's heart raced with excitement. "Are you sure?"

Taehyung leaned in and kissed him again. "I'm sure."

Jungkook's hands found their way to Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer. Taehyung's hands went to the hem of Jungkook's shirt, lifting it up and over his head. Jungkook shivered at the sudden coolness of the air on his skin, but then Taehyung's lips were on his chest, kissing and nipping at the sensitive skin.

They continued to undress each other, their movements becoming more frantic and needy. Soon they were both completely naked, their bodies pressed together in a passionate embrace.

Jungkook couldn't believe how good it felt to be with Taehyung again. He had missed him so much, and now they were finally together, giving in to their desires.

As they moved together, their bodies slick with sweat, Jungkook felt like he was finally home. He had always known that he loved Taehyung, but now he knew that he was in love with him. Forever...