55: Novel

Once upon a time, in a quiet town, a talented book writer named Taehyung had just finished writing his latest romance novel. He was sitting in his favorite café, sipping on a cup of coffee when he saw Jungkook for the first time. Jungkook was a handsome and mysterious boy who sat alone at a table, reading a book.

Taehyung was immediately drawn to Jungkook's cold and heartless aura, but he sensed that there was a confectionate side underneath that tough exterior. So, he mustered up the courage to approach him, starting up a conversation, which led to more meetings at the café.

Over time, Taehyung found himself falling more and more in love with Jungkook. One night while writing, he noticed that everything he was writing in his book was written down as if it was happening between himself and Jungkook. He realized that he wanted more with Jungkook than just a casual friendship.

One day, when Taehyung didn't expect it, Jungkook showed up at his doorstep. They both felt an instant attraction, the tension between them undeniably present. Without hesitation, they both locked lips underneath the moon's light, and like two magnets, coming together with an irresistible force, their bodies intertwined.

As they explored each other's bodies, the passion between them intense, they knew they had found something incredibly special. That moment was just the beginning of their beautiful and unforgettable love story. From that day on, Jungkook and Taehyung were inseparable, spending their days writing and creating together, and every night was filled with the heat of their love.