6: Mafia x innocent boy

Jungkook was a powerful mafia boss, feared and respected by many. He was known for his cold demeanor and ruthless ways, but there was one thing that warmed his heart - Taehyung.

Taehyung was a young and innocent boy, living a simple life in the city. He had a kind heart and a gentle soul, and he always saw the good in people. One day, as he was walking home from work, he bumped into Jungkook on the street.

At first, Taehyung was scared of the imposing figure in front of him. Jungkook was tall and muscular, with piercing eyes that seemed to see right through him. But as Jungkook helped Taehyung pick up his scattered belongings and apologized for the collision, Taehyung couldn't help but feel a strange attraction to the dangerous man.

Jungkook was equally intrigued by Taehyung. He had never met someone so pure and innocent before, and he found himself drawn to the boy's sweet smile and gentle nature. He knew that he should stay away from Taehyung, for the boy's own safety, but he couldn't resist the pull he felt towards him.

As they continued to run into each other in the city, Jungkook and Taehyung started to form a bond. They would talk for hours about anything and everything, and Taehyung would listen with rapt attention as Jungkook told him stories of his life as a mafia boss.

Despite the danger and the risks, Taehyung found himself falling in love with Jungkook. He knew that his feelings were dangerous, but he couldn't help the way his heart beat faster whenever Jungkook was near.

Jungkook, too, was falling for Taehyung. He had never felt this way before, and he knew that he had to protect the boy at all costs. He tried to push Taehyung away, to keep him safe from the violence and danger of his world, but Taehyung refused to leave his side.

As their love grew stronger, Jungkook knew that he had to make a choice - stay true to his life as a mafia boss, or risk everything to be with Taehyung. In the end, he chose love, and he and Taehyung ran away together, leaving behind the dangerous world of the mafia for a chance at a new life, just the two of them.