10: Friends

Jungkook had been struggling with his mental health for a while now. He didn't know how to cope with the thoughts that were constantly running through his mind. He found relief in sleep and had started to shut everyone out.

Taehyung had been worried about Jungkook for weeks now. He had noticed the dark circles under Jungkook's eyes and the fact that he would almost never talk to anyone. When he saw Jungkook going to the school doctor almost every day, he knew that something was seriously wrong.

Taehyung couldn't just sit back and watch his friend suffer. He knew he had to do something to help Jungkook. So, one day after school, he took Jungkook aside and asked him what was going on.

At first, Jungkook didn't want to talk. He was ashamed of his thoughts and didn't want to burden Taehyung with his problems. But Taehyung didn't give up. He kept talking to Jungkook, telling him that he was there for him and that he would never judge him.

Eventually, Jungkook broke down and told Taehyung everything. He was struggling with depression and had been having suicidal thoughts. He didn't know how to cope anymore and he felt like he was a burden to everyone around him.

Taehyung listened intently, offering words of comfort and encouragement. He told Jungkook that he wasn't a burden and that he was loved by so many people. He promised Jungkook that they would get through this together.

They started to talk more after that day. Jungkook slowly opened up to Taehyung, telling him about his struggles and how he was feeling. Taehyung was always there to listen and offer support.

They started to hang out more, doing things that they used to enjoy together. Jungkook started to smile more and he even started to talk to other people again. He was still struggling with his mental health, but Taehyung's support gave him hope.

Slowly but surely, things began to improve for Jungkook. He started to see a therapist and was prescribed medication to help him with his depression. Taehyung continued to be there for him every step of the way.

One day, as they sat together in the park watching the sunset, Jungkook turned to Taehyung and said, "Thank you for being there for me. You saved my life."

Taehyung smiled at him and replied, "I'll always be here for you, Jungkook. No matter what. You're not alone."