29: Wrapped

Jungkook and Taehyung had been friends for years, but lately, Jungkook had been feeling something more for Taehyung. He had been trying to hide his feelings, not wanting to risk their friendship, but it was getting harder and harder every day.

One evening, they were hanging out at Taehyung's house. They had just finished watching a movie and were getting ready to leave when Taehyung suddenly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden contact, but he couldn't deny that it felt amazing. He put his hands on Taehyung's waist, but quickly took them back, not wanting to overstep any boundaries.

Taehyung could sense Jungkook's hesitation and looked up at him with a mischievous grin. "What's wrong, Kookie? Don't you like it?"

Jungkook swallowed hard, trying to keep his cool. "No, it's not that. It's just that... I don't want to ruin our friendship."

Taehyung's grin faded, and he looked at Jungkook with a serious expression. "Jungkook, I think there's something you need to know. I've been feeling the same way about you."

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at Taehyung's words. Could it be possible that Taehyung felt the same way he did?

Without another word, Taehyung leaned in and pressed his lips to Jungkook's. It was like a fire had been ignited between them, and they quickly became lost in each other.

Their kisses became more urgent, and before they knew it, they were tearing each other's clothes off, unable to control their desire for each other.

They spent the night together, exploring each other's bodies and discovering a passion they had never known before. From that moment on, they knew that they were meant to be together, and nothing could ever come between them again.