38: Dying... (Imagine 1)

Taehyung had been fighting his illness for months, but it had finally caught up with him. He was lying in a hospital bed, his body weak and frail, with Jungkook by his side.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung was running out of time, and he couldn't bear the thought of losing him. He held Taehyung's hand tightly, tears streaming down his face.

"Kookie," Taehyung whispered, his voice barely above a whisper. "I need to tell you something."

Jungkook leaned in closer, his heart pounding with fear.

"I love you," Taehyung said, his voice barely audible. "I love you more than anything in this world."

Jungkook burst into tears, his body shaking with sobs. He knew that these were Taehyung's last words, and he was overwhelmed with emotion.

"I love you too, Tae," he managed to say between sobs. "More than anything."

Taehyung smiled weakly, his eyes closing as he slipped away. Jungkook held him close, his heart breaking as he realized that he had lost the love of his life.

In the days and weeks that followed, Jungkook was consumed by grief. He couldn't imagine his life without Taehyung, and he missed him more than words could express.

But as time passed, Jungkook realized that Taehyung's love was still with him, even though he was gone. He could feel it in the songs they had written together, in the memories they had made, and in the love that they had shared.

Jungkook knew that he would always carry Taehyung's love with him, and that it would inspire him to keep creating music, to keep living his life to the fullest, and to never forget the love of his life.