49: Saved

Jungkook had always loved the freedom that came with riding his motorcycle. The wind in his hair, the rush of adrenaline as he leaned into curves - it was all part of the thrill. So when he got a job as a bike driver, he felt like he was living his dream.

One night, as he was cruising down a quiet street, Jungkook saw someone approaching him. As they got closer, he realized it was a stranger - a tall, lanky guy with messy black hair and a wide smile.

"I'm being followed, can you help me?" the stranger asked, panting for breath.

Jungkook didn't know what to do at first. He'd never been in a situation like this before. But something about the stranger's urgent tone made him want to help.

"Sure," he said, nodding. "Hop on."

The stranger climbed onto the back of Jungkook's motorcycle, wrapping his arms tightly around Jungkook's waist. They sped off down the street, the wind whipping around them.

As they rounded a corner, Jungkook saw someone else approaching - a man with a sinister look in his eyes. He seemed to be following them.

Jungkook's heart raced as he realized what was happening. He accelerated, trying to put some distance between them and the man.

But the man was relentless. He chased after them, yelling and cursing.

Jungkook knew he had to do something. He pulled over to the side of the road, turning to face the stranger.

"What's your name?" he asked, trying to distract himself from the fear that was making his hands shake.

"Taehyung," the stranger replied, his eyes wide with fear.

Jungkook took a deep breath, then turned to face the man who was approaching them.

"Leave him alone," he growled, putting himself between Taehyung and the man.

The man laughed, taking a step closer. "I don't think so. He owes me money."

Jungkook glared at him, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew he had to protect Taehyung, no matter what.

In the end, the man backed off, muttering to himself as he walked away.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung, feeling a strange mix of relief and adrenaline.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice shaking a little.

Taehyung nodded, a grateful smile on his face. "I'm okay, thanks to you," Taehyung said, his eyes shining with gratitude. "I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't come along."

Jungkook smiled, feeling a warmth spread through his chest. He'd never been a hero before, but in that moment, he knew he'd done the right thing.

"Let's get out of here," he said, revving the engine of his motorcycle. "I'll take you somewhere safe."

Taehyung nodded, climbing onto the back of the bike once again. They rode in silence for a while, the wind in their hair and the stars overhead.

Eventually, Jungkook pulled over near a quiet park. "We can hang out here for a bit," he said, turning to face Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "Thanks," he said, leaning in a little closer.

They talked for hours, about everything and nothing. Jungkook learned that Taehyung was an artist and a dreamer, with a passion for life that was infectious.

As the night wore on, they grew closer and closer, their conversation deepening into something more intimate. Jungkook found himself feeling drawn to Taehyung in a way he'd never felt before.

When it was finally time to say goodbye, Taehyung gave Jungkook a long, lingering hug. "Thank you," he whispered, his voice soft and husky.

Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat. He knew then that he was falling in love with Taehyung, and he didn't want the night to end.

As they parted ways, he made a promise to himself that he would see Taehyung again. And he knew that, no matter what happened, he would always be there to protect him.

Jungkook couldn't get Taehyung out of his mind after that night. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw the way Taehyung had looked at him, the way his heart had raced when he'd held him in his arms.

He knew he had to see Taehyung again. So, the next night, he drove around the city, hoping to run into him.

And, as fate would have it, he did.

Taehyung was walking down the street, looking lost and a little bit scared. When he saw Jungkook, he smiled, relief flooding his features.

"Hey," Jungkook said, pulling up next to him. "Need a ride?"

Taehyung nodded, climbing onto the back of the bike with a grin. "You're my knight in shining armor," he joked, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook felt a thrill of excitement run through him as they rode off into the night. He knew then that he wanted to be with Taehyung, to protect him and make him happy.

As they rode, they talked about everything and nothing, their conversation flowing easily.

And, as the night wore on, Jungkook found himself falling deeper and deeper in love with Taehyung.

They started seeing each other regularly, exploring the city together and talking about their hopes and dreams. Jungkook loved the way Taehyung saw the world, the way he found beauty in the most unexpected places.

And, before he knew it, they were inseparable. They spent every moment they could together, riding Jungkook's bike through the city and discovering new places.

One day, as they were sitting in a quiet park, Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his. "I love you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Taehyung's eyes widened, surprise and joy written all over his face. "I love you too," he replied, leaning in for a kiss.

From that moment on, they were together, sharing their lives and their love with each other. And, as they rode off into the sunset on Jungkook's motorcycle, they knew that they had found something special - something that would last a lifetime.