23: Bodyguard

Once upon a time, in a faraway kingdom, there lived a young prince named Taehyung. He was known for his kind heart and his love for his people. However, his father, the king, had other plans for him. He wanted Taehyung to marry a king from a neighboring kingdom to strengthen their alliance.

Taehyung, on the other hand, did not want to get married to a stranger. He wanted to marry for love, just like his parents had. He was determined to find a way out of this arranged marriage.

One day, Taehyung was sent on a mission to negotiate a peace treaty with a neighboring kingdom. His father assigned Jungkook, a skilled and loyal bodyguard, to accompany him on this mission.

As they set out on their journey, Taehyung confided in Jungkook about his father's plan to marry him off to a king. Jungkook was surprised but also sympathetic to Taehyung's plight. He promised to help him in any way he could.

As they continued on their journey, Taehyung realized that he was starting to develop feelings for Jungkook. He tried to suppress them, knowing that it was forbidden for a prince to love his bodyguard. But his heart had other plans.

One night, after a long day of negotiations, Taehyung was standing alone on the balcony of their guesthouse, staring out at the starry sky. Jungkook walked up to him, and without a word, he leaned in and kissed Taehyung.

Taehyung was taken aback by the suddenness of it all. He didn't know how to respond, but he didn't pull away either. Jungkook's lips were soft and warm, and Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat.

After a few moments, Jungkook pulled away and looked at Taehyung with an intense gaze. "I'm sorry," he said, "I shouldn't have done that."

Taehyung didn't say anything. He just stood there, staring at Jungkook, trying to process what had just happened. But as the days went by and they continued their mission, Taehyung realized that he couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. He found himself wanting to be close to him all the time, to feel his touch and his warmth.

One night, at a grand ball hosted by the neighboring kingdom, Taehyung found himself dancing with other kings and dignitaries. But his mind was only on Jungkook. He couldn't wait to finish the dance and be alone with him.

As soon as the dance ended, Taehyung excused himself and made his way to the balcony. Jungkook was already there, waiting for him.

"I've been thinking about you all night," Taehyung said, as he approached Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at him. "I've been thinking about you too," he replied.

Without another word, Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and pulled him into a kiss. This time, he responded with all the passion and desire he had been trying to suppress. Jungkook's hands wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. The kiss was intense and electrifying, and Taehyung knew in that moment that he had fallen in love with his bodyguard.

When they finally pulled away, they both looked at each other, breathing heavily.

"I know it's not allowed," Taehyung said, "but I can't help the way I feel about you."

Jungkook smiled and placed a gentle kiss on Taehyung's forehead. "I feel the same way," he said, "and I'm willing to risk everything for you."

From that moment on, Taehyung and Jungkook's love grew stronger. They continued to keep their relationship a secret, but they knew that they would do whatever it takes to be together.

In the end, Taehyung's father found out about their love, but instead of punishing them, he realized that his son's happiness was more important than any alliance. He blessed their union, and Taehyung and Jungkook got married in a grand ceremony, surrounded by their loved ones.

They lived happily ever after, ruling the kingdom together with love and compassion, and their love story became a legend that would be told for generations to come.