64: Photographer and model

Jungkook had always been fascinated by the way that photography could capture a moment in time, preserving it forever. As a young boy, he had spent hours poring over his parents' old photo albums, marveling at the way that the people in the pictures seemed to come alive before his very eyes.

As he grew older, Jungkook's love for photography only deepened, and he knew that he wanted to make a career out of it. So he worked tirelessly, honing his craft and building up his portfolio, until finally he landed his dream job working as a photographer for a major fashion magazine.

It was there that he met Taehyung, a stunningly beautiful model with eyes that sparkled like diamonds and a smile that could light up a room. From the moment Jungkook laid eyes on him, he was smitten, and he found himself constantly looking for excuses to work with Taehyung.

At first, Taehyung was a bit standoffish, as he was used to being fawned over by photographers and didn't take kindly to anyone who acted like they were beneath him. But Jungkook was different - he didn't fawn, he simply saw beauty in Taehyung and wanted to capture it.

As they worked together more and more, Jungkook began to see a different side of Taehyung - a vulnerable, sensitive side that he kept hidden from the world. And Taehyung, in turn, began to see Jungkook as more than just a photographer - he saw him as a kind, caring soul who genuinely cared about him as a person.

As the weeks turned into months, their working relationship deepened into a friendship, and then something more. They started spending more and more time together outside of work, going on long walks, exploring the city, and sharing their hopes and dreams with each other.

And then, one magical night, as they sat on a rooftop watching the stars, Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and confessed his feelings for him. To his delight, Taehyung felt the same way, and they shared their first kiss under the moonlight.

From that moment on, they were inseparable. They traveled the world together, creating stunning images that captured the beauty of both Taehyung and the world around them. And at night, they would curl up together in bed, holding each other close and talking about all the things they wanted to accomplish in life.

For Jungkook, there was nothing more beautiful than the way that Taehyung lit up when he was in front of the camera, and he knew that he had found his true calling in life. And as for Taehyung, he was grateful to have a partner who saw the beauty in him, both inside and out, and who was always there to support him and help him grow.

Together, they knew that they could conquer the world - one photograph at a time.