12: Divorce

Jungkook and Taehyung had been married for a few years, and their relationship was strong, but they fought a lot. They were both stubborn and had different opinions about many things, which often led to arguments. One day, during a heated argument, Jungkook accidentally slapped Taehyung in the face.

Taehyung was shocked and hurt. He had never been hit before, and it was even worse that it came from his own husband. He immediately told Jungkook that he wanted a divorce and stormed out of the room.

Jungkook felt terrible. He didn't mean to hit Taehyung, and he knew he had messed up badly. He decided he had to make it up to Taehyung and win his forgiveness. He had exactly six days to do it, and he was determined to make it count.

The first day, Jungkook wrote Taehyung a letter, apologizing for what he had done and expressing how much he loved him. He left the letter on the kitchen table, hoping Taehyung would find it when he woke up.

The second day, Jungkook surprised Taehyung at work with lunch. Taehyung was surprised to see him, but appreciated the gesture. They talked for a while, and Jungkook promised to do whatever it takes to make things right.

The third day, Jungkook took Taehyung out on a date to their favorite restaurant. They talked about their future together and reminisced about the good times they had shared. Jungkook even surprised Taehyung with a small gift, a bracelet that he had made himself.

On the fourth day, Jungkook and Taehyung went for a walk in the park. They talked about their feelings and what they wanted from their relationship. Jungkook apologized again for what he had done, and Taehyung began to open up to him again.

On the fifth day, Jungkook and Taehyung spent the day together at home. They cooked dinner together and watched a movie on the couch. Jungkook held Taehyung close during the movie, and they shared a passionate kiss.

On the sixth day, Jungkook took Taehyung out for a picnic in the park. They sat on the grass, watching the clouds pass by. Jungkook got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat as Jungkook opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"Taehyung, I know I messed up badly, but I love you more than anything in this world," Jungkook said, looking up at Taehyung with tears in his eyes. "Will you forgive me and give me another chance? Will you marry me again?"

Taehyung was stunned. He had never expected Jungkook to propose again, especially after what had happened. But as he looked into Jungkook's eyes, he knew that he still loved him deeply.

"Of course, I'll forgive you," Taehyung said, taking the ring from Jungkook's hand. "I love you too, and I want to make this work."

Jungkook stood up and pulled Taehyung into a tight embrace. They kissed passionately, tears streaming down their faces.

"I promise to never hurt you again," Jungkook whispered, holding Taehyung close. "I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy."

From that day on, Jungkook and Taehyung worked hard to improve their relationship. They went to counseling, learned to communicate better, and made time for each other. They still had their disagreements, but they were able to resolve them without fighting.

And every time they kissed, they remembered the six days that had saved their marriage.