43: Demon

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook had been dating for several months and were deeply in love. They had planned a romantic weekend getaway to a cabin in the woods, hoping to spend some quality time together in the peaceful surroundings.

As they arrived at the cabin, they were greeted by the eerie silence of the forest. Taehyung felt a chill run down his spine, but he brushed it off as he and Jungkook settled into the cabin for the night.

As they were snuggled up together in bed, they heard strange noises coming from outside the cabin. At first, they thought it was just an animal, but the sounds grew louder and more ominous.

Jungkook, always the brave one, decided to investigate. He grabbed a flashlight and headed outside, leaving Taehyung alone in the cabin.

As Jungkook walked around the perimeter of the cabin, he suddenly heard a bloodcurdling scream. It was Taehyung's voice. Jungkook ran back to the cabin, only to find Taehyung missing.

He searched the cabin and the surrounding woods, but Taehyung was nowhere to be found. As the night grew darker, Jungkook began to feel a sense of dread wash over him.

Suddenly, he saw a figure in the distance. It was Taehyung, but he was covered in blood and his eyes were hollow and lifeless. Jungkook tried to approach him, but Taehyung lunged at him, teeth bared like a wild animal.

Jungkook managed to fend him off and ran back to the cabin, locking himself inside. He could hear Taehyung scratching at the door, trying to get in.

As the night wore on, Jungkook was haunted by the realization that the love of his life had been possessed by a demonic force. He knew that he had to find a way to break the curse and save Taehyung's soul.

With the help of a local shaman, Jungkook performed an exorcism on Taehyung. It was a harrowing experience, but in the end, they were able to break the curse and restore Taehyung's soul to its rightful place.

As they left the cabin and returned to their normal lives, Taehyung and Jungkook knew that they had faced a horror beyond their wildest nightmares. But they also knew that their love was stronger than anything.

Taekook ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara