50: Prince and servant

As the son of the king, Jungkook had everything he could ever want. He lived in a grand palace, wore the finest clothes, and was waited on hand and foot by the palace staff. But despite all this luxury, he felt restless and unfulfilled. He longed for something more, something that money and power could not buy.

One day, as he was strolling through the palace gardens, he spotted a young man sweeping the paths. Jungkook was struck by the man's beauty and grace. He approached him and struck up a conversation.

The young man's name was Taehyung, and he was a servant in the palace. Jungkook was instantly drawn to him, and he found himself seeking out Taehyung's company whenever he could.

But Taehyung was always respectful of Jungkook's position. He never failed to address him as "your highness," even when Jungkook begged him to just call him by his name.

Jungkook knew he shouldn't be pursuing a relationship with a servant, but he couldn't help himself. He was completely enamored with Taehyung.

One night, as he was walking through the palace halls, Jungkook spotted Taehyung cleaning his bedroom. He couldn't resist the urge to be near him, so he stepped inside.

Before he knew it, he had pushed Taehyung up against the wall and was kissing him passionately. Taehyung responded eagerly, and soon they were lost in a frenzy of desire.

As they lay tangled together on Jungkook's bed, he knew that he had found what he had been looking for. He didn't care about the difference in their status. All that mattered was that he was with Taehyung.

From that moment on, Jungkook and Taehyung were inseparable. They continued their passionate affair in secret, stealing moments whenever they could.

But eventually, their love could no longer be hidden. The king discovered their relationship and was furious. He ordered Taehyung to be banished from the palace and warned Jungkook not to ever see him again.

Jungkook was devastated. He knew he could never be happy without Taehyung by his side. So he made a bold decision. He renounced his position as the prince and followed Taehyung into exile.

Together, they roamed the countryside, living a simple life but always together. In the end, Jungkook realized that he didn't need the trappings of royalty to be happy. He had found all he needed in Taehyung's love.

As they traveled, they encountered many challenges, but they faced them together. They lived off the land and worked hard to make a life for themselves.

Despite the hardships, they were happy. They had each other, and that was enough.

Years passed, and eventually, the king grew old and fell ill. He realized that he had been too harsh with Jungkook and regretted banishing Taehyung.

He sent for Jungkook and begged for his forgiveness. Jungkook, who had long since forgiven his father, agreed to return to the palace.

When he arrived, he was amazed to find that Taehyung was there as well. The king had sent for him, hoping to make amends.

Jungkook and Taehyung were overjoyed to be reunited. They forgave the king and were welcomed back into the palace with open arms.

From that day forward, they lived in the palace as equals, no longer bound by the constraints of their previous roles. They continued to love each other fiercely, and their love story became legend.

In the end, Jungkook and Taehyung proved that love knows no boundaries, and that true happiness can be found in the simplest of things.