14: Wrong

Taehyung had always been a bit of a wild card when it came to drinking. But tonight, he had gone too far. He had one too many shots, and suddenly, he was feeling a little too needy for his own good.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung stumbled towards him, his hair messy and his eyes glazed over. He could tell that Taehyung was drunk, and he wasn't sure what to do.

"Hey, Tae, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, trying to steady Taehyung on his feet.

Taehyung giggled and leaned into Jungkook's chest. "I'm okay, Kookie. I just need you," he slurred, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's heart raced as he felt Taehyung's body pressed against his. He knew that Taehyung wasn't in his right state of mind, but he couldn't help the way his body reacted to Taehyung's touch.

Taehyung nuzzled his face into Jungkook's neck, kissing and nibbling on his skin. Jungkook's breath hitched as he felt Taehyung's hands roam over his chest.

"Tae, we shouldn't do this. You're drunk," Jungkook protested weakly, even as his own hands started to wander over Taehyung's body.

But Taehyung was relentless. He continued to kiss and touch Jungkook, his body moving against Jungkook's in a way that made Jungkook's head spin.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Taehyung's face and kissed him hard, their tongues tangling in a desperate, hot kiss. Taehyung moaned into Jungkook's mouth, his hands clutching at Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung up, wrapping his legs around his waist as he carried him to the bedroom. He laid Taehyung down on the bed and climbed on top of him, their lips never leaving each other's.

They explored each other's bodies with a hunger that left them both breathless. Taehyung's hands roamed over Jungkook's back, pulling him closer as Jungkook kissed his neck and nipped at his earlobe.

It was hot and intense, and they both knew that they would regret it in the morning. But right now, they couldn't think about that. All they could think about was the way their bodies were moving together, the way their skin was flush against each other.

Taehyung's hands traveled lower, slipping under Jungkook's shirt and running over his abs. Jungkook groaned, his hips grinding down against Taehyung's.

They both knew that this was wrong, that they shouldn't be doing this. But it was too late to stop now. They were lost in each other, consumed by the heat between them.

Jungkook pulled back, looking down at Taehyung's flushed face. "Are you sure about this?" he asked, his voice rough with desire.

Taehyung nodded, his eyes dark with need. "I want you, Kookie. I need you," he said, his voice pleading.

Jungkook leaned down, capturing Taehyung's lips in another kiss. His hands traveled lower, undoing Taehyung's pants and slipping them off.

They were both naked now, their bodies pressed together in a tangle of limbs. Jungkook entered Taehyung slowly, their eyes locked together as they moved together in a rhythm that was both fast and slow, gentle and rough.

It was hot and intense, and they both knew that they were crossing a line that they couldn't come back from. But in that moment, neither of them cared. They were lost in each other, consumed by the heat between them.

As they both reached the peak of their pleasure, they knew that this was just the beginning. They would have to deal with the consequences of their actions, but for now, they were lost in the moment, consumed by the passion that burned between them.