32: Bad boy

Taehyung had always admired Jungkook from afar. He was the school's resident bad boy, always making trouble and getting into fights. Taehyung was the opposite, a kind and gentle soul who never wanted to hurt anyone.

Despite Jungkook's constant teasing and making fun of him, Taehyung couldn't help but fall for him. He knew it was hopeless, but he couldn't help the feelings that were growing inside of him.

One day, Taehyung couldn't take it anymore and decided to confess his feelings to Jungkook. But Jungkook simply laughed and told him he wasn't interested in someone like him.

Taehyung was heartbroken. He felt like his world was falling apart and didn't know what to do. He found himself standing on the edge of a bridge, tempted to jump and end it all.

Suddenly, he felt a strong arm wrap around his waist, pulling him back from the edge. When he looked, he saw that it was Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung," Jungkook said, "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't know how to handle my own feelings."

Taehyung looked up at him, tears streaming down his face. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I've been trying to push down my own feelings for you," Jungkook admitted. "I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I can't deny it anymore. I love you, Taehyung."

Taehyung couldn't believe it. He looked up into Jungkook's eyes, and saw the sincerity and love that he had been longing for. And before he knew it, Jungkook had leaned in and kissed him.

It was a soft and tender kiss, full of all the emotion that they had been holding back for so long. From that moment on, they were together, and Taehyung knew that he had found his true love in Jungkook.