80: Alpha and Omega

Jungkook, the alpha of BTS, had never felt his alpha instincts so strongly before. He had always been in control of his alpha nature, but that all changed the moment Taehyung, his bandmate and the omega he had secretly been crushing on for years, went into heat. Jungkook could smell the sweet, musky scent of Taehyung's heat, and it was driving him crazy.

Taehyung was in agony. He had been in heat for two days now, and it was only getting worse. He was writhing in pain on the couch in their hotel room, his heat causing him to feel like he was on fire. Taehyung had never felt so helpless before, his omega instincts telling him that he needed an alpha to help him through this.

Jungkook walked into the room, his senses immediately taken over by the sweet smell of Taehyung's heat. The alpha couldn't help but feel a sense of longing, wanting nothing more than to comfort and protect his omega.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, his voice laced with concern.

Taehyung looked up at him, his eyes filled with both pain and desire. "Jungkook, please… I need you," he moaned.

Without hesitating, Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and took him into his strong arms. Taehyung buried his face in Jungkook's chest, inhaling his alpha scent. The two of them shared a moment of pure intimacy, their bodies fitting perfectly together.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed Taehyung deeply, their tongues intertwining in a passionate dance. He could feel the omega's need for him, and he was more than happy to give in to his desires. Taehyung moaned softly into Jungkook's mouth, his body aching for the alpha's touch.

As Jungkook continued to kiss Taehyung, his alpha instincts took over completely. He gently lifted the omega into his arms and carried him to the bedroom, their lips still locked in a heated embrace. The alpha laid Taehyung down on the bed and began to explore his body, tracing his fingers over the omega's soft skin.

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook placed kisses on his neck, his body shivering with desire. He had never felt so alive before, the alpha's touch sending sparks of electricity through his veins.

"Jungkook…" Taehyung moaned, his voice filled with longing.

The alpha lifted his head and looked down at Taehyung, his eyes filled with love. "I'm here for you, Taehyung. I'll take care of you."

And with that, Jungkook gave in to his alpha nature completely, their bodies coming together in a moment of pure love and passion. The two of them were no longer just bandmates - they were alpha and omega, connected by an unbreakable bond that would last for eternity.

Jungkook's alpha instincts were in full control now, driving him to give Taehyung everything that he needed. He could feel the omega's heat radiating off him, the sweet scent making his head spin. He began to grind their hips together, relishing in the way Taehyung moaned and writhed beneath him.

Taehyung's head was spinning with desire, his body desperate for Jungkook's touch. He clung to the alpha tightly, his fingers digging into his back as he let out a low growl of pleasure. "More," he begged, his voice thick with need.

Jungkook felt a shiver run down his spine at the sound of Taehyung's voice. He leaned down and captured the omega's lips once more, their tongues dancing together in a frenzy of passion. He reached down and began to work on the fastening of Taehyung's pants, feeling the omega's body shudder with anticipation.

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook's hand found its way to his already throbbing member, a jolt of pleasure shooting through him. He arched his back, pushing closer into the alpha's touch. "Yes, Jungkook. Please," he moaned.

Jungkook's heart was pounding in his chest as he worked to bring pleasure to his omega. He could feel Taehyung's body shaking beneath him, the omega writhing with pleasure. He leaned down and began to leave a trail of kisses down Taehyung's chest, taking pleasure in the way the omega's skin felt against his lips.

As their bodies came together in a flurry of passion, Jungkook knew that he would never be able to resist Taehyung again. The omega had awakened a primal desire within him that he never knew existed, and he would do anything to make the omega feel loved and cherished.

As they lay together in the aftermath of their lovemaking, Taehyung curled up against Jungkook's strong chest, feeling a sense of safety and security that he had never felt before. The heat of their passion slowly faded, replaced by a feeling of deep love and tenderness.

"Thank you, Jungkook," Taehyung whispered, his voice filled with gratitude.

Jungkook held him close, his arms wrapped around the omega as he whispered back, "I'll always be here for you, Taehyung. No matter what."

And with those words, the two of them knew that their love was forever, their bond unbreakable. They would always be alpha and omega, soulmates destined to be together for all eternity.