59: Gym teacher

Jungkook stood at the front of the gymnasium, watching as his students entered one by one. He couldn't help but notice Taehyung, who seemed to be hesitating at the door. Jungkook had a soft spot for him, especially since he knew Taehyung struggled in gym class.

"Hey, Taehyung," Jungkook greeted him with a smile. "Ready for class?"

Taehyung shook his head, looking down at his feet. "Not really...I'm not really good at this stuff, you know?"

Jungkook put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry about it. I'm here to help, and we'll take it slow, okay?"

Taehyung looked up at him, and Jungkook saw the fear and doubt in his eyes. He wished he could do more, but for now, he would have to be satisfied with just being there for him.

As the class started, Jungkook focused on guiding Taehyung through each exercise. He noticed that Taehyung seemed hesitant at first, but with each successful attempt, he grew more confident.

At one point, Jungkook demonstrated a backflip, and Taehyung tried to copy him. Unfortunately, he fell backward and landed hard on his back.

Jungkook rushed over to him, concern etched on his face. "Are you all right, Taehyung?"

Taehyung grimaced and shook his head. "I can't walk properly..."

Jungkook didn't hesitate. He scooped Taehyung up onto his back and carried him to the school's doctor's office. As they walked, Taehyung clung tightly to him, feeling safe in Jungkook's arms.

After the doctor patched up Taehyung, Jungkook walked him back to his classroom. Taehyung was grateful for Jungkook's help, and from then on, he was more willing to let him assist him in gym class.

As weeks passed, Taehyung and Jungkook grew closer, and their conversations became flirty, and their looks became more meaningful. It was just a matter of time before they found themselves kissing one day, after class when Taehyung was the last one in the dressing room.

When Taehyung's class was graduating, he stood among the other students, trying to keep his nerves in check. Jungkook walked up to him, pecking his cheek before whispering, "You're gonna make it."

Taehyung blushed furiously, feeling a wave of affection for his teacher. Later that day, as the class celebrated with a party, Taehyung found himself outside, scrolling on his phone in the dark.

Suddenly, someone grabbed him from behind, pressing him against the wall. He turned his head, and his eyes met Jungkook's, who leaned in for a deep and passionate kiss.

From that night, they became a couple, enjoying each other's company outside of school. They could date freely, and for Taehyung, that was all that mattered.